[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

so those are you new settings and they are working fine?

These one are working for me in this moment yes. I was in these setting few days and they were working thank i unchecked then and the hell came down … So I checked them again and all working better now.

I’m just testing.

around 10 days - what i am seeing is that comp message is more often if you switch often during the day, but i do only sweotche one every few days

1 Like

Between 140-170

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for your tips! 2-day testing Datacenter Proxies with your settings provided and everything works flawlessly, it seems I won’t be needing Mobile Proxies anymore…

2 Likes

we should have a feature to prioritize EB via tags!
I would love to use my clients EB and complete actions rather than my accounts.
In the taskbar, I can see the EB shuffling like crazy and that’s making it hard to work on the VPS!

Great - glad it helped.
It is still working for me again today too, but I think these are all just temporary fixes until JV fixes their API problems.
So, hopefully these little fixes will keep us going.
Congrats on being able to use DC proxies, I switched everything to mobile a few months ago, but just keep doing what is working for you!

2 Likes

Yea, I hope they fix everything what’s going on.

I moved to Mobile Proxies on January aprox. so I’ve been using this kind of proxies till now. Unfortunately EB settings and Full Browser Experience were not working correctly, so I moved to a local ‘unknown’ proxies provider of my city and it seems to be working atm.

I’ll keep you updated!

1 Like

yes same here

So i’ve been noticing how on the same account or slave some sources get properly added and some sources show with 0 followers and not being private (well at this point most actually). When you click them so see them in the EB they show up without issue. Why is J not reading my sources properly? I cleared all, added 1 which was good, then 2 others which gave 0 followers although they have followers and arent private.

I’m not doing ANYTHING different than past weeks or months even. I’ve restarted J a couple of times already. I’m assuming that’s why my daily targets arent met.

What’s happening here? Still waiting for a response from J support.

I did the same settings but after one unfollow i had a block from Instagram so it’s not working for me
: :sweat:

i have a client for whom i am doing follow/unfollow like via EB and story views via api and i got a action block error on like and follow tool i did manual login like always and the tools started working again and i got an AC msg in 20 mins. Using conservative settings and timers and nightmode and residential proxy!

When is IG going to stop with these blocks and AC’s.

Not for a while i feel. It’s the best way to keep everyone in check for now and filtering out all the actual headless bots. For marketeers it’s a headache but not a lost cause.

1 Like

yes i know i am able to work through all clients via EB but the AC is just something which has shown to be dangerous! It can lead to 7 day block. I’ll rest the account for 3-4 days and start with only likes and story views

Please forgive my ignorance. What does AC stand for? It’s tossed around a lot. I have used the forum search tool and the acronym page but I still can’t find it.

“Account Compromised” notification the only way to pass through is to change the password.
There is a theory that it usually followed by 7 days hard block (I’ve got such a lot of times, so maybe…)

3 Likes

Guys, just started 96 different tests and going to sleep in order not to be worried about them. Once I wake up, will sort out what’s going on, fix everything that will be possible to be fixed and definitely post here my results.

Wish me luck :blush:

8 Likes

I have had the most success over the last month using similar settings to those posted by Aaron Ward and some other forum members.

Specifically, the key is using a lot of intervals. I have follow / unfollow running at the same time, with 0-30 per hour. limit of 180-220 per day total for each. Both tools using only the embedded browser.

1 Like

Is still working for you?

Hello. Does your EB close and reopen when its time to follow? Because im handling a lot of accounts roughly 200. And there are some accounts that got action blocked. So basically

1. Follow 5 users then rest for 60 mins
  2. Reopen chrome… My app will follow 5 users again but i have some clients got immediately action blocked just after following 1 user

This happened to 2 of my clients now and still observing.

Is it better not to close the browser?

1 Like