[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

To follow you only use EB? but you do not keep the browsed profile open, or am I wrong?

1 Like

Hi, i use both follow unfollow using EB. Same residential proxy

Thats right, whenever it needs to be run, then my program would open the profile and start following people and if it’s over it will close.

2 Likes

As soon as i changed to use only EM, I got action black on all my accounts, so I changed the settings from EB to only API and untill now everything is ok and running smooth.

I will keep you posted guys but this solution is working for me now!! :grinning:

Cheers

1 Like

Yes I seem to have that problem too where it will work the first session but then block on the first follow of the next (when the browser has closed and opened). I tried a version where it stayed open, waited a long while then followed again and I wasn’t blocked on the first action but blocked soon after… so for me it didn’t quite work staying open. But it may be worth trying for you!?

1 Like

Guys, some of you were asking where are my tests and how are they going…
I just created a separate thread for that, because there is (and will be) too much info/text to post iе here just like a regular comment.

Will be glad to find you all there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have you tested checking: “Use alternative embedded browser cookie storage” ?

do you guys leave EB open the whole time? I kinda didnt get it correct

Thanks @Lea. I tried it and yes it doesnt work too. Have you figure it out how when using EB not getting temp blocked? I’m not sure if it’s safe to keep recreating new profile after getting temp blocked.

@syrp What do you mean “use alternative embedded browser cookie storage”.

I’m using chrome profile to creating a new session but unfortunately after 1-5 days of continuous automation. Temp action block will happen and I need to recreate another profile just to keep it going.

To give more facts:

• I run both follow,unfollow the same PC
  • Roughly 30-50 users per Residential Proxy
  • Here in the PH for some reason when I logged in using mobile proxy, it wont let me load pages, follow or unfollow. It kept saying that page failed to load. The problem is not with the account nor mobile proxy… it’s Instagram because I asked my friend to login using her mobile proxy ung her mobile chrome app and it didnt work as well.
  • Follow (40 follows every 4-6 hours)
  • Unfollow (15 every 100 minutes)
  • I also encounter the Error Page once in a while due to constant page reload to another profile.

I know the best thing to do is user 1:1 mobile proxy but since I handle accounts in the PH. Is it safe to get mobile proxy not located here? I think there’s a high chance that verification will happen and I of course won’t want that to happen because right now all my clients when i setup their account have no issues.

Thanks

1 Like

Go to JV Settings, Social Platforms and make sure you have those enabled:

So far no blocks anymore

1 Like

@syrp, I see thanks! but i’m currently not using JV. I’ll check it out.

By the way, since I’m using residential proxy… Whats the limit of users I can run per Residential Proxy that’s safe? Any thoughts?

Might sounds like a newbie question, but what do you all mean by 1:1 mobile proxy ?
Only 1 accout per mobile proxy ? Sounds really expensive lol

That’s right… 1:1, 1 account linked to 1 mobile proxy. hehe are you using JV too? or you do have your own automation platform?

Oh well… that’s why I was not understanding your ‘Chrome sessions’ haha forgive me.

I was talking about this option displayed inside each JV account.

@syrp hahaha! no worries… yeah i got it now. How many days have you been running it without any single blocks now? Continuously running follow unfollow.

It’s been 3 days already, doing 80 follows/unfollows a day, increasing each day slowly by 20 more actions.

I was using Mobile Proxies from January till last week, I moved to DC proxies and no more blocks!

Yeah JV too.

But can’t imagine being able to manage clients in a 1:1 mobile proxy way…
When you know that a good mobile proxy is around 70-90 dollars…

I was about to give up but recently try some good settings with only EB, 1:1 mobile proxy.
Able to follow between 50-100 and unfollow 50-100 persons a day, for 1 week now, with no blocks no AC, all good.

I’ll know try to add more accounts to the same proxy, will see…

@T_Jac DONT USE SOFTWARE NAMES!

1 Like

so sorry, just changed it

2 Likes

How many accounts now with no issue per DC proxy?