[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Seems like IG removed the block restriction the past 24 hours as a lot of normal users are getting action block with the new algorithm they recently implemented ( look at ig reddit)

However, I would take this with grain of a salt and care, as they may just blow you all away with a new update.

2 Likes

I’d go for 1:1 ratio

so they removed it or not? because your sentence is kinda paradox

1 Like

No one knows.

Hello guys, I just want to know, when I am using EB and I go onto my EB while its doing actions, I can see when Jv goes onto an account to follow or unfollow, none of the images load, they only give the Alt text. Why is this and how can I make it so it downloads the images?

Correct,
I close the browser after logging out

This could happen when your proxy speed is low

@Actor_Contact

Everytime your finished following or unfollow? You always logout before closing browser? then log back in when it’s time to follow or unfollow?

What to do if I have one account that CAN like (any other action too) through phone app but is blocked when trying to do it through EB on JV ?

When only using EB none of the likes/f/uf go through and my accounts sit doing nothing. Just ‘searching…’ any advice?

After I close the browser, I activate the follow tool again and just let it run.
This strategy has been working for me on 95% of my accounts for the last three days.
It may not continue to work and it may not work on every account, but it has been working pretty well for the last three days.
I know this is just a temporary fix until JV can rectify their API problems, but perhaps this strategy can help keep us going

If I change my EB UserAgent so my laptops chrome UserAgent and then do all actions on Jv through EB will changing my EB UserAgent to an actual pc browser instead of using a mobile chrome app?

*Please also note that for some reason when I set all actions to be done through EB I can’t only sign in using the EB I have to also sign in using API, I can tell because when I start doing actions on Jv, I go onto my account and see login activity and I can see I got a login from Windows (EB) and a Samsung phone, why is this?

I have been using only API for 2 days and no Block so far . I forbid the use of EB in my settings and all is working fine. So I believe that both method of connections are ok now :grinning:

Hi, how do you clear cookies?
Thanks

what is your method to solve when there is some accounts was block?

I just switched all action on API but some people said that EB works for them
it seems that Insta chaged someting the last 24h

2 Likes

Hello, reading up on the thread and was wondering if you are still offering consulting on some of the ongoing issues rn, if so I would appreciate a pm with further details please as I cannot access lv2 yet, thank you!

are you still offering consulting? interested

Same here, I am using API and it seems to work better

EB working fine.

Last 48h everything seems to be ok. I am trying to warm up accounts, and trying to not be too offensive.

Using DC proxies and raspberry pi over local wifi proxy.

Setting up: 4,63 follows per hour and no more than 150 likes per 24h.

Right now i receive even a higher ER ~6.00