[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

@ciras has helped me tremendously these last few days and while I am still getting blocks, we found a lot of issues with my settings.

he’s given me a path to work from, as each persons situation is different. I’ll vouch for this. He knows what he’s doing along with a few others on here.

Like he said in a post before, everyone is over complicating things.

3 Likes

Question. One of my client got Action Blocked with date. Said it will expire 8/29 but till now she can’t post. Until when will she experience the block? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Thanks for the great guide, i can confirm this helped solve my issue with the block on my acc.

There is probably a timezone difference just tell her to wait until the 8/30

1 Like

I just got a 7-day block on a client account.
Everything on EB but there is a person who handle the posting manually from the phone.
Yest I got different like action block so I had stopped the account manually but the person tried to post now before sometime via phone and bang 7-day block!

I strangely don’t even get this on my accounts, but on my personal account on PC. No botting whatsoever ever on my account or my home IP. Just noticed it today. So definitely has to be a IG problem.

2 Likes

Or a DC type proxy problem?

Api works fine (if it doesnt hit block)

Recently came back after a break and got a AC on the 3rd day with super low follower phase in. 40 a day.

What happened is I had the insta open on my phone whne I ran my bot and it immediately gave me the AC.

That might be it. Also I had not starting posting again so maybe that was another reason… was waiting for the weekend.

1 Like

A big thing is settings for me. A lot of my accounts are running smoothly 150-200 f/uf per day. Running EB only, and now testing few with API. I’m still getting action blocks for API, but it still seems to complete daily actions regardless.

Though today I got 3 AC. One was client that had AC before and rested for 2 weeks and then cleared cookies and setup with new settings. Other 2 were new clients. One on API, one on EB. They completed 38 and 28 follows then were stopped. Don’t know exact time of AC message. They were not active on account either.
Strange for me.

1 Like

what are those graphs? There is no label, especially the y-axis so hard to tell. lol

2 Likes

How long does your so called “running smoothly” last? Average how many days? Do you need to keep logging our or clearing cookie once in a while?

1 Like

how many follows/likes are you able to do with api?

i got an AC on a client when they were trying to post from phone and also 7 day block on 2 accounts and also 2 api blocks and i have seen some weird relevance between phone and bot logins they are really getting onto it[quote=“Daddykins, post:1876, topic:73543”]
I’m still getting action blocks for API, but it still seems to complete daily actions
[/quote]

hey how many actions are you able to do with api only? and what settings you keep for the temp block time? i was testing on some accounts by keeping it around 3-6 or 10-15 mins and they were able to do a lot of actions but it was via EB.

1 Like

The followers growth

1 Like

I also would like to add my 2c worth regarding AC messages and 7-day blocks…of the accounts I am running I have experienced 3 total that have received the AC message, with all 3 having a 7 day hard block after resetting the password and continuing with JV on very low settings. (0-4 f/uf per hr, 20/20 max per day to start with)

After the 7 day blocks lifted, all accounts were running smoothly until 2 days ago when 1 received the AC message again. I changed the password, and then continued on very low settings. Bam! 7 day block when the client tried to post manually on their phone. This client also has approx. 5 accounts that they switch between on their phone, so unsure if this also has an impact. Running on DC 1:1 proxies (geo-located in the same city lucky enough) , always have been without issue until recently.

3 Likes

i got this exactly with my last post of AC. Client tried to post manually and 7 day block. I think it’s better to keep everything either on the bot or on the phone rather than simultaneous actions

1 Like

for me it’s always been in this way since I’ve started with them in Nov 2018.
What I’ve noticed, is that if I add one by one the source to follow, I see the number of followers, if I add all at once it doesn’t happens, or it partially happens

Nightmare!
After getting the 7 day block on my own main account I’ve taken it off automation until a safe solution appears - hopefully when we see the big update by J in a week or two.

2 Likes

yes, hope they come out with solution. nowadays are growing very slow😭

1 Like

I had the same thing happen, but I’m doing manual actions for client and they got a 7 day block.

2 Likes

I don’t imagine this big J update is going to stop these blocks. I’m doing manual actions on my clients accounts and still getting compromised and 7 day blocks on a few. But it happens less than it did in J.

1 Like