[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

What is strange is that this has only happened to a couple of accounts, with the others all running fine. Does not seem to be a correlation yet.

1 Like

I see ya’ll talking about a big J update, they said something about this or you just guess there will b an api update ?

1 Like

JV sent out an email last week essentially asking everyone to have faith in them as they are looking to release a significant update in 2-3 weeks from the time of the email that aims to address a lot of the blocks /api errors that have been happening.

2 Likes

Thanks, its nice to hear some good news.

2 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait.

Been using FL until now and really wanted to switch to J as it seems so much better. Then this wave happened :confounded:

2 Likes

I think I fixed the F UF errors on my end. Been running smooth for 3 days no blocks, warnings , nothing.

2 Likes

Will you share any information?..

3 days ? Not much…

Well, it’s nothing actually … Blocks are sporadic. They come by and leave. More on some acc, less on others.

To give an example - One of my acc have been running without blocks 2 months, when some others got blocks almost every day, and some 1 block per month.

3 days without blocks is normal, i’d say

3 Likes

Nope not normal. Most people get them immediately or after 20-40 follows

1 Like

EB only and I used the mobile proxies I created rather than relying on other third party services. Not using API at all anymore

2 Likes

I can only say yes to this : API is shit for most of the cases. But i got a pretty nice run with an account - full API. So might work sometimes still !

2 Likes

Could it be that scraping on the same main account is raising red flags? So if you had a “mining” account to scrape -would that help?

Haven’t tried this so not sure, but I’m seeing results without doing this

I have been using EB for many weeks now.
I tired API for the first time today and after an hour received an AC notice.
I think all we can do is wait for JV to update their API.

3 Likes

I have been using EB only and yes, some accounts get temp blocked after few follows and some accounts are running smoothly for weeks. So i’d say it depends on the account and the time intervals when you are resting it. I’m able to follow roughly 150-250 users per day.

1 Like

did you mean,if we have source list/add source list in every account, then running follow/like. we get red flags? how instagram know if we add source in our list? and whats the difference with mother and child? they still sending source list on the target,we have still have list source in the source target.

Yes that is what I was getting at. Well the way I thought it was that each time you scrape your account is visiting many hashtags, users, users’ followers, etc. in a way which might not be seen as entirely human. Instagram would know what accounts are looking at and the intervals.

Again, just thinking out loud to see what people think

so its better use mother and slave account. slave account send source to target.

1 Like

I have 20 accounts now in Action Blocked and my clients are getting mad…i lost 7 clients and still adding more lol… Is J still working?

I think the best solution for now is to do it manually over the phone. Can anyone recommend a company that does that? I heard pimpmygram is good, does anyone have a coupon discount?

1 Like

Someone explain this to me. Why do I get an action block on the EB with 4g proxies while still be able to do actions from a different cell phone? The profile is from a different country than the EB one. Could that cause a problem and if so, can I still run it in some sort of way…?

And I’m also running with warm-up settings…

1 Like