[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Guys I’m back! First thing first.

The solution from this thread do not work for everyone anymore (guess as public thread instagram made our lives harder), mobile proxy still the best from all my testings.

Second:
I’m working on a new solution that is working so far pretty consistent, if it keep working without temp blocks and actions blocks and doing the daily limit actions, it’s a sweet spot and I’ll share asap for now I’ll keep testing.

Please don’t ask for those settings yet, today I’ve changed settings again to find the sweet spot and today is doing better, now I’m testing in many servers to see if it work overall, sometimes what work for some do not work for others same way.

Also I’m not saying there is no issues, I’m saying that maybe there a setting to avoid blocks but compromised still here and there as you all know.

10 Likes

Did you tried to logout from EB and login back to see if you can follow/like/comment?

1 Like

That worked for me, thanks! But does that mean that I need to repeat that process everytime I get a action block? And should I still only use EB for actions or API as well?

2 Likes

I dont reccomend API, it gets TONS of AC’s, got my last one at sunday and moved all my clients to EB. EB is king right now if you are using the right settings and have a good proxy at the same country as your client.

1 Like

Only EB is better for now. Yes for now.

2 Likes

What is triggering the compromised message is using EB + API and indeed API is much more risk right now.

2 Likes

Not exactly. all of my clients used API from the beggining and never used EB, almoust all of them got AC using ONLY API! now moved all my clients to EB so far so good no issues.

2 Likes

That is what we normally think by logic, but the software itself when API fails, go to EB even when we don’t have it setup and that is what was triggering many but the developers are working on API level, hope soon we’ve news.

1 Like

Could it be that IG is keeping record of the Mac addresses as well?

Got my first AC using EB Only today while a client was unfollowing.

I think that happened because a client was temp blocked and the tool kept trying to resume after taking multiple 3 hour breaks. After enough follow blocks and attempts, IG threw the AC message at the account.

Previous to that, the client account was basically reaching daily limits, then got a temp block randomly that it couldn’t get around.

There is a new box to check called USE ONLY EB FOR ALL ACTIONS, I checked it aswell, unfortunatly we still cant login using eb and have to login trought API and only when you turn a tool on it’ll login to EB, but after that we can check this box and it w’ont touch the api at all. You think it’ll avoid blocks and AC’s ?

I think this new setting is there for a reason with that said, yes, it should avoid specially CA’s.

I’m sure multiple people have posted similar comments, but this is a conversation I had with a former client two days ago. He’s getting more temp/hard blocks using an app (from the Google play store) than I am automating. Food for thought…

just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and updates!

Anyone tried this function USE ONLY THE EMBEDDED BROWSER(do not use the api)?

After I turn it on, the account could not find any sources to follow

1 Like

You need a scrapper account to feed the only EB account. Scrapping is done via API that’s why.

3 Likes

You welcome, my pleasure.

@Tyson check that.

Aha!! Understand now!! Thanks :pray:t2:

What do you mean, “Eb + api”?

eb = Activity
api = Scrap
Api->Source only?

What does “only if you send users from other accounts” mean?