[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

They transferred it to a protected area.

So they need to upgrade me to level 2 user then so i can see the replies wtf???

2 Likes

Yes, sth like that, unless you manage to describe it generally as I did.

Hope they Bring it back

I posted it then it gets tucked where i can’t access it lol man without me it can’t work because I know another part to it that makes this more of a win but ok

Just wait, they ll figure out what’s the best move to not destroy the method

I need to be placed at level 2 for that post and you know it, hell i should be at level 10 lmao!!! Even you said interesting, and I think you was one that was bashing me in the begining lol! Bro i’m telling you, I have a ton more slick tactics to go under IG radar trust me

1 Like

I dont think they will upgrade you to level2. Yes, it is funny that u been eliminated from your thread… :smiley:

It’s cool, I’m not worried at all. Because the smart thing for them to do was keep me in the thread so i can help others and answer the questions that help us all.

It’s back ! 13 chars

1 Like

Question: On a newer account, about 2 weeks old, every time I try to make a post it says “Action Blocked” HOWEVER, the post actually still posts. So… why is it telling me that action is blocked but not blocking the action? Is this happening to anyone else?

1 Like

Just happened again.
I’ve opened IG on my pc browser and IG locked me out with a compromised account asking to change password again.

@icks13

Just change it :slight_smile:

It might never happen again anyway !

Is anyone having an issue with logging out in the EB? I get an error message when trying.

1 Like

What error are you seeing. Pls elaborate

Am I the only person who can’t even do 20 actions per day in none of my 50 accounts? 4g proxies and slow configs though

Complain, complain and complain more. Even if they fix it. Complain. Keep complaining to them. Chat, e-mails, whatever.

Drive them nuts, this goes to ALL of you whom face issues.

START COMPLAINING. NOW!

1 Like

So, for someone may not be a surprise or, may not see the point of doing it, but I have just found out that as business you have the chance to contact Instagram support.

From https://www.facebook.com/business/help and contact support, you will get the contact form. There you will find a dropdown menu called:

“Please select from list below”

Select Instagram Account

A new dropdown menu will appear with 3 options:

-Claim an IG username
-Lost access to an IG account
-Other

1 Like

There’s an actual chance this would solve or at least help indeed! The more support requests are open with the same kind of issue, the further it travels up the support chain until it reaches someone who can actually decide to change something.

I’m absolutely certain Instagram knows what they are doing, and I’m also certain that many people are complaining to them. Just keep on going. From what I can tell, Insta is working hard on “fixing” their issues, but the changes keep on pouring in, so we haven’t reached a state of equilibrium yet.

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant.

Guys to all of you:

Start complaining through Instagram through the Facebook helpdesk (mail + chat).

1 Like

fine over here