[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Did you tried to write them already?

Hey @tomsocial

Just wondering how the ‘use only EB to do all actions and use another account logged into API to scrape sources’ is working out? Are you managing to avoid blocks?

Would be great to know if that’s a working strategy for the moment.

Hello

I am currently still using only EB and getting other accounts (that are logged into API) to give my EB accounts sources to do actions. No blocks at the moment, currently doing around 100-120 follows a day and have been doing so for about a week or two

I have however changed my EB user agent to my home pc (the pc is connected to my home internet) and I am also running my 2 accounts on my home internet.

1 Like

same useragent for all?

No, I have 3 pcs at home (including laptops) that I have used, so 1 useragent per account.

could do it for a week, now compromissed message! Fucking sucks.

Am I the only one that the Like Exchange doesn’t work?
It’s not liking any post…

Thanks for the update. Sounds fairly promising at the moment. Point noted that you are running on your home internet and changed EB user agent to that as well - I’m running on mobile proxies. Will try to set up some tests in the same way and see how it goes.

Will report back!

I don’t use this… I had about 6 accounts disabled when using it.

what is your interval time between each follow?

Unfortunately I cant give you the exact time intervals but just think logically. When you do manual follows. Do you follow a sum of people at in the space of about 5-10 mins and then im sure you will then go do something else for an 1 hour or a few and then do another sum of follows. Try make it look as “manual” and “human like” as possible. Sometime you follow one person and then a few seconds later you will follow another “because they gave up in the suggested” or sometime you follow someone and then you go about your search to find more people to follow which could take you more towards a minute or so.

I hope this helps. Oh and also. no one follows and does high follows (by high follows I mean 100 follows) every day manual - well atleast the “normal” user so have a day or two during the week and just do about 20-50 follows throughout the whole day.

2 Likes

How do yo uconfigure JV to do 120 every day and just 20 for 2 days ?

You manually change it

1 Like

Yes. It’s not working at the moment

I am trying to use scrapper account to feed my other accounts for commenting. How are we able to do the commenting scrapping from a scraper account, and not following? Can someone please help me with this. I followed the follow instructions and clicked comment sources but still no luck. Please need help. Thank you

Anyone know how to use scrapper account for commenting??

even though i haven’t had many blocks this week. i’m still in the negatives as far as followers per day. not sure what to do…

Start with 5 accounts, put them back on track, then scale up :slight_smile:

I have tried, but they can’t even warmup since they get blocked with 10’s actions

I would suggest you to read back the settings advised since the new IG update, because they actually work. But you would need a good setup with nice proxies, etc !

Start slow, find the errors, get them down

I’ve tried 10 different settings on like 50 different accounts, with different 4g proxies and different times

I’ve tried almost anything and I can’t get a single account working…

If 1 just worked i’d be happy but no single one does