[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Try DC’s? I tried 4G but wasnt it for me.

Also tried DC’s

Can you honestly say to yourself that your accounts are properly created and clean? Not bought or shady cheap creation? If yes, then it’s 200% your settings

They are all client accounts

they’ve never been blocked before I tried to warmup them

I’ve tried and tested 10 different settings on all the client account and no one can do 20+ follows a day

Hace you reseted id several times? :thinking:

Indeed, do not try to reset ID if possible, check settings.

DC or Mobile proxies, it had to be good ones. Then, be slow. Don’t spam anything. It should work out ! And of course. Add only 1 account per proxy every few hours …

I am confuised now, is the new setup is scrapeer + EB ONLY ?

There is no “new other setup” than this one :slight_smile:

I tested both strategies ; scraping and without scrapers. I’m both reaching daily limits so, eventho it reduces API calls, it’s not the major cause of the troubles. Proxies are i think

So how do you reach daily limits ?
I do have own 4g proxy same location as costumer 3-5 on each.
I don’t think it is really matter … do you reset the proxies ?

With all the exact settings you can find here (read the first post again, maybe you’re missing out something),

Own 4G is the best of the best !

No, never. It reset itself sometimes i guess, but never paid attention to that, as it always worked this way. No reset manually

first post ? there are 1961 :slight_smile:

can you point to one specific ? there were so many changes …
I do have a bot that works but it is not Jarvee and it is excpensive.

Yes same problem at the moment…

same problem for me as well! Like exchange stopped working long ago for me actually… And I keep a good ratio of likes given/received

For those who are using EB to unfollow, I suggest you open up your EB while the unfollow tool is active and take a look :wink: looking promising, still think it needs some work but it could be a step in the right direction!

Can anyone share changelog for recent jv update? Thanks.

1 Like

What are your experiences after the update? Before 90% of my accounts were doing 200 F and U per day. Now they are so slow they only reached 15 unfollows and 10 follows… ?? More people having this problem?

1 Like

Seems like I’m okay with F, but UF is broken for me too… I’ve contacted support, do the same please so they’ll take a look at this problem.

2 Likes

Same here. I used to reach my daily F UF after 12 hours. Now half of them are made after 12 hours.

Also my cpu usage went from 30% to 90% I think that might be the problem

The problems is they made it more human-like but at the same time it actions a way slower now