[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

This is my results in last days, residential proxy patience low and safe settings work with EB
not super high numbers but we keep working with our 100 accounts

Allow more EB’s to be open? They probably take longer to finish and keep the rest in queue will performing.

How do I allow more EB’s to be open?

Any suggestions?

increase the opening of eb according to the characteristics of your pc , if you have a powerful pc do so

Friend JV will open only 15 browsers for you, if you have 50 accounts, I recommend you open 50.

Put it as high as your CPU allows it.

Edit: Depends on how many accounts you run on a license. I’m at 250 each

Also make sure you check DOS Prompt eventvwr.msc & look through the logs, make sure no one is hacking your VPS. The other day I had 3 servers that were being targeted by brute force and the server’s were barely usable.

My server is barely usable. Can you tell me more about how to check this?

Already hitting 100% CPU 100% of the time

1 Like

Try to check the frame rate thing on low settings and possible try not the run same starting or executing hours. Spread them

Mine is running 100% also with 250 accounts only f/uf and DM

1 Like

Ive got 8GB DDR, think ill order some more just in case. My CPU is at 5%CPU, i use an old gaming PC for JV. It’s old though.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz

Base speed:	3.40 GHz
Sockets:	1
Cores:	4
Logical processors:	4
Virtualization:	Disabled
Hyper-V support:	Yes
L1 cache:	256 KB
L2 cache:	1.0 MB
L3 cache:	6.0 MB

Utilization	8%
Speed	3.78 GHz
Up time	22:06:30:30
Processes	165
Threads	1500
Handles	60864

Running EB with how many accounts?

70 odd in JV, Out of JV 4 constant tag scrapers HTML a few HyperLoops and a few other bits and some proxy servers.

I’m actually having the most issues with unfollow temp blocks, anyone else? Advice appreciated!

1 Like

i also have unfollow temp blocks,setting very low,unfollow only 120 per days,still have block
any advices?

1 Like

Below 180 follow/ days and night mode. It’s going so well that it scares me haha! Are there any other people that everything’s been fine for a few days too?

Four days without any blocks, problems! 90% with 4G proxies and 10% with residential proxies.

is this still working well and it is fully tested? or you got blocks? :slight_smile:

Sorry what do you mean with frame rate thing on low settings?

Not home so cant screenshot, but on that same page there is a setting to keep framerate or something low to save CPU. Cant send a screenshot right now