SOLUTION LinkedIn Update Friends Not Scrapping All Contacts

Hi,

I have issues with scrapping all my LinkedIn 4098 contacts. It would scroll, sorta get stuck at 1600 with no additional scrapping.

I changed some settings and resolved the issue and thought I would share my findings.

1. Settings/Social Platforms/LinkedIn, ensure the value is set to equal or higher than current connection total.
  2. Tools/Profile Detail/Settings/Show Advanced Profile Settings (Bottom Checkbox)

I used the settings above and FORCED FRIEND UPDATE and broke through the 1600 mark I was stuck at. It seems each time I repeat, additional Friends are added, incrementally.

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue and if you have a better alternative, would love to read!

TB

This issue is discussed here:

https://mpsocial.com/t/all-my-26k-contacts-of-linkedin-into-mp-3/59859

1 Like

Ups, it seems that itā€™s for the level 2 usersā€¦ Well, I think that I will have to keep contributing to get access to it haha

Yeah, iā€™m in the same boat! Canā€™t quite view that link / discussion just yet. Thanks for the info!!

Did you reach 4,098 or is it only increasing by ~10 contacts every day?

1 Like

I jumped the gun, it did not grab them all and just unchecked, ā€œAugment Friend List extraction with 1stā€¦ā€ and opened a embedded browser, checked, ā€œManual Browsingā€ and forced the page down the Contact List by repeatedly pressing the ā€˜Endā€™ keyā€¦lolā€¦the boomer in meā€¦

The thing is to increase tool focus time with, ā€œWhen synchronizing friends, ā€¦ā€ because it takes awhile and bounces out even if not completed. Sorta the tortoise not the hairā€¦