(SOLUTION) Resurrect the Jarvee Like Exchange

Damn so no solution yet :man_facepalming:t2:

It used to work great.

Unfortunately no…
I just hope that people prioritize giving likes on like exchange over doing it on some random hashtag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Its a bit off topic, but doesn’t using like exchange decrease the overall reach over the longterm? I remember using powerlikes which are a bit similar doing the same thing.

Hi Guys

The issue is suspended like exchange accounts, simply reset device ID and remove and re add to the like exchange and set 800 per day 20 per session. The more people checking active accounts the better.

I’m seeding around 500 accounts and having to do this daily to keep accounts running

Atention

Its not a “like exchange” the problem.

Jarvee gives priority to those who pay a membership for that service. I am sure that you are not paying for it, that is why they are left at the end of the jar even though they have positive points.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that Jarvee will receive our likes but give us shit priority and make us wait days to get our likes in return?

2 Likes

I do not say it, says Jarvee;)

" Hi,

The problem with the Like Exchange is a combination of:

• Like block issues, after recent Instagram changes. ** **i dont have block :slight_smile: **

• Premium Like Exchange users have priority receiving likes than normal users.

We enabled 3 day of Premium Like Exchange on your account for free so you can test it and see how it goes. If you like the results you are getting you can subscribe for a paid plan for it.

​We will also be releasing a new update in the next few days that should improve how the Like Exchange work in general.

If you need help with anything else, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Bill"

Just began to receive likes 8 hrs ago on a post. Looks like the delay time is a little over 24hrs.

1 Like

My LE locks up everyday, anyone else?

Yes, I am having to reboot and remove and re add all seed accounts on daily basis also having problem with getsms code for PV

I put seeding accounts on raw mobile (7 accounts to one proxy) and they are all liking without getting suspended for longer periods. They’ll still get suspended, but only once a day, then I reset device ID and readd them.

Mine locks up too.
What error message do you get? Mine says that it can’t find the like button and when I check out the ig-link manually it says that the photo is removed. Jarvee tries to like the same picture 40 times but ofc it doesn’t work which ends up with the seeding account getting suspended.

I think that this might have a huge effect on how many likes are given and therefore how many likes that are received within LE. Not everyone checks LE multiple times a day and releases the suspended accounts.

I’ve sent this to JV and hope that they will change it so that when it can’t find the like button, it moves on the the next picture in line to like.

It stops working completely the time is stuck and if i press anything nothing happens so I have to close JV then restart. Also today most of my accounts are yellow and suspended, anyone got any descent settings or anything for LE im using all 4g home made London proxies, does it need intervals?

In the settings i’m restarting JV daily at 2am to be on the safe side.

Hi again Guys,

Thanks @Zingo it sounds to me like the best thing to do is wait for a JV update, all my accounts can like but on the exchange they get suspended because of “can not find like button” which sounds like a bug in JV then anything wrong with the seed account. I jut keep removing and adding more seed accounts so that they dont get stuck, this is purely because I need to keep the credits going as I have too many accounts to keep moving them between VPS’s

I think so too!
I’ve sent all my logs for them to investigate so hopefully they will have a solution soon!

Jarvee will release an update today or tomorrow with a fix :star2:

1 Like

Instagram will be removing likes anyway so there is no point of this anymore

Is it working ok now?

Nope, it’s not. I added this morning some posts, zero likes received. Sessions still at 10.

So sessions stop at 10 likes?
If you’re not paying and can only get 150 free likes, just set it to 15 sessions and you’ll have the 150 within 7.5 hours then?