Targeting directly through Jarvee/GMT2 VS. Scraping Users beforehand

Yeah, that is one of the cooler features in there, that you can add accounts in one instance to make things move at a more bearable tempo.

Thanks for the Risto update info :wink:

Any luck with figuring out the lack of users showing up in your extracted users tab?

And just to make sure I have understood, you have fed in a list of 100K usernames to the scrape account and are using MP’s filtering capabilities to deposit the users that are passing your filters in your extracted users tab, is that correct?

2 Likes

Exactly, 100k-5mio unique users. It is actually pretty fast-ish (one acc scraped 200k users already in 1 day, but is still at 115 results and I am sure it’s not in the settings since it was at 106 after 2k scraped users…) Jarvee Support is kinda annoying me and can’t seem to be able to answer my questions…
Pretty sad, I actually think this is a relatively good way of doing this scraping stuff…

Not entirely sure about this actually. Scraping is still using APIs. I got like blocks when I scraped a lot of accounts+using the likes tool.

why using the like tool though? I mean the accounts are there to scrape only in this case right?

You could build them up a little Bit and use them for scraping and like exchange :+1:

True, didn’t think of that, but again like @mithrandir said scraping 24/7 is still a lot of api calls, not sure if you can handle likes, unless you have quality accs + proxies, which in my opininon is kinda unnecessary for scrape accs…

2 Likes

To come back to this, it just doesn’t work, texted back and forth with Jarvee for over a week, in the end they just said I can’t use “follow specific users” + “send to extracted users” together, as Jarvee will just scrape the same users over and over again, even if you have “do not remove user from the list after follow” disabled, which really doesn’t make sense to me at all… They kinda managed to piss me off tbh with their incomplete repetitive replies haha…
May I ask how you manage all this scraping stuff @delagarde? Do you simply use “follow followers of specific accounts” + “send to extracted users” or do you also use imristo beforehand? Read your big thread and it seem like you’re quite the boss at it :smiley: Can also pm you if you prefer that!

1 Like

Curious if anyone knows the pv / ban statistic

Targeting directly thru jarvee vs scraping before hand

I notice I can push accounts that don’t scrape way more (like+follow+dm+comment) but this could just be a coincidence and i didn’t test that many accs.

Is scraping with filters really use too many api calls which cause more action blocks that result in bans or is this a myth.

1 Like

Hey buddy, thanks for your input. But you lost me on this part. Could you please elaborate? Thanks

1 Like

There’s an option I use when working with the extracted user results to sent them to whatever list of followers I want…along with that option I can specify to not send more results to that account if there are already a specified number of accounts waiting to be followed.

So scraper gets 100 records every minute
Distributes between accounts A,B,C

if A,B or C hit their following limit in a day and there’s 50 accounts waiting in their “specific accounts to follow” section…the scraper doesn’t send more to them. This helps ensure there’s no a large backlog and when scraping accounts that do better if you follow them quickly (like recent commentors) it improves FBR.

2 Likes

You’re right swag.
Till some months back i was scrap last 10followers, couldn’t do it anymore, blocks etc. etc

1 Like

Is it this option here?

2 Likes

Yes that’s the amount a target account can have in the follows pecific user list. if there are already 5000 - sending extracted users to that account is stopped.

1 Like

great! Thank you, and do you think having one scraper account for like 30 accounts will work efficiently or I should have about 5 serving that purpose?

1 Like

For sure! Seems I can pretty much run the few accounts I am automating with a single scrape account before I scale up.

1 Like

No, I don’t have it it do anywhere close to that in terms of actual followers/h. Each account only follows about 30/h and allows for 50 in the hopper. The scraper simply gathers whatever is needed exceptionally swiftly and then watches for the need to refill hoppers. Realistically it’s only pulling in about 2000 accounts to follow per hour but if I added more accounts for it to fill it could keep up at least until I start hitting API blocks. Also the scraper will slow down depending on how many filters you have going and the quality/activity of your sources

1 Like

I think it may just be a coincidence in your case, I use my child accts for scraping and still can push them pretty hard as far as like/follow/dm etc. I just turn off the actions (follow/like/dm) when I’m scraping a big list

1 Like

I am having trouble with 1 acc for 10 accounts, I am filtering bad words, followers & followings, last post etc.

1 Like

Kk that‘s interesting. I put 20 on one scraper now will see what happens. I use bad words too but I am thinking about turning them off. Because it‘s only for slaves and I guess it needs a lot of time.

For me it’s also for slaves, but I still want hq follows tbh, if you can filter everything beforehand, why not doing it :wink:

1 Like