😨 The core of client management

Gymnasium = High School^

Hi @HenryCooper
I just read through your whole journey. Really cool to see your roots! I know it´s a bit off topic but I wondered - Did you use Instagram Accounts to promote your Dropshipping or something else? And what worked best? Thanks for answering!

I started the same time as well, but got tempted away into the SEO world for two years :confused:

Making up for lost time now though.

But Gymnasium is Highschool and College combined, no? (8 years)

Haven’t had time to read this yet, but iam glad i took the time. Thank you!

“U.S. university or college follows after high school, or secondary school. A college in the U.S.A. is not a high school or secondary school. College and university programs begin in the thirteenth year of school, when a student is 17 or 18 years old or older.”

“You can earn a bachelor’s degree at either a college or a university.” (You can’t earn one in Gymnasium)

Source: https://www.studyusa.com/en/a/107/what-is-the-difference-between-a-school-college-and-university-in-the-usa

I know it’s confusing, I’ve also said college to Gynasium some years ago.

Elementary, Middle (or Junior High) and then High School :slight_smile:

Gymnasium is highschool bro :slight_smile:
edit- lol didn’t see so many people already said this haha…
Anyways dope to see so many Deutsche here :slight_smile:
Would love to connect! All the germans, let’s do a groupchat or smth :slight_smile:

Also thanks for sharing your journey thread @HenryCooper, didn’t know you had one, gonna read it right now, I’ve looked up to you since I started 8 months ago (under another name here on mp haha)

Also a college dropout here btw haha

@StayStyled @MyFocus @consense

Thanks :sweat_smile: Will try to not mix that up anymore in the future.

This probably depends on the country. Highschool is 4 years in the US. And from what I understand everybody goes to highschool. In Netherlands we have different kind of highschools, depending on your capabilities. Gymnasium (most difficult) is 6 years and includes Latin and Greek language. It’s what you need if you want to study medicine and become a doctor.

Translating latin written greek mythologies into german was always fun :slight_smile: (I am not missing it)

Well yeah I guess it’s the same as in Germany, 3 different highschools while Gymnasium being the most “difficult”

Wooow du warst ja richtig krass unterwegs gewesen :open_mouth: :joy:

in newspeak they call it “hero’s journey”

The cool thing about such forums is that years later you can still see how dead serious people have been on their mission. Still a lot to learn for me and to admire. As we say in Germany “Hut ab” or in English “KUDOS”.

thanks for sharing this, really inspiring

sprechen hier eigentlich alle deutsch :sweat_smile: (does everyone here speak german?)

Anscheinend haha

MPSocial is really a european project - people here are either from germany or the netherlands :sweat_smile: maybe the EU can give us a prize or some funding for digital innovation and european cooperation :thinking:

Yeah they can ask us for “professionalizing” the upload filters acc. to article 13 :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, best time of my life! :joy: