😨 The core of client management

Gymnasium = High School^

2 Likes

Hi @HenryCooper
I just read through your whole journey. Really cool to see your roots! I know it´s a bit off topic but I wondered - Did you use Instagram Accounts to promote your Dropshipping or something else? And what worked best? Thanks for answering!

2 Likes

I started the same time as well, but got tempted away into the SEO world for two years :confused:

Making up for lost time now though.

3 Likes

But Gymnasium is Highschool and College combined, no? (8 years)

1 Like

Haven’t had time to read this yet, but iam glad i took the time. Thank you!

2 Likes

“U.S. university or college follows after high school, or secondary school. A college in the U.S.A. is not a high school or secondary school. College and university programs begin in the thirteenth year of school, when a student is 17 or 18 years old or older.”

“You can earn a bachelor’s degree at either a college or a university.” (You can’t earn one in Gymnasium)

Source: https://www.studyusa.com/en/a/107/what-is-the-difference-between-a-school-college-and-university-in-the-usa

I know it’s confusing, I’ve also said college to Gynasium some years ago.

2 Likes

Elementary, Middle (or Junior High) and then High School :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gymnasium is highschool bro :slight_smile:
edit- lol didn’t see so many people already said this haha…
Anyways dope to see so many Deutsche here :slight_smile:
Would love to connect! All the germans, let’s do a groupchat or smth :slight_smile:

Also thanks for sharing your journey thread @HenryCooper, didn’t know you had one, gonna read it right now, I’ve looked up to you since I started 8 months ago (under another name here on mp haha)

Also a college dropout here btw haha

2 Likes

@StayStyled @MyFocus @consense

Thanks :sweat_smile: Will try to not mix that up anymore in the future.

2 Likes

This probably depends on the country. Highschool is 4 years in the US. And from what I understand everybody goes to highschool. In Netherlands we have different kind of highschools, depending on your capabilities. Gymnasium (most difficult) is 6 years and includes Latin and Greek language. It’s what you need if you want to study medicine and become a doctor.

3 Likes

Translating latin written greek mythologies into german was always fun :slight_smile: (I am not missing it)

5 Likes

Well yeah I guess it’s the same as in Germany, 3 different highschools while Gymnasium being the most “difficult”

3 Likes

Wooow du warst ja richtig krass unterwegs gewesen :open_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

in newspeak they call it “hero’s journey”

The cool thing about such forums is that years later you can still see how dead serious people have been on their mission. Still a lot to learn for me and to admire. As we say in Germany “Hut ab” or in English “KUDOS”.

4 Likes

thanks for sharing this, really inspiring

1 Like

sprechen hier eigentlich alle deutsch :sweat_smile: (does everyone here speak german?)

1 Like

Anscheinend haha

1 Like

MPSocial is really a european project - people here are either from germany or the netherlands :sweat_smile: maybe the EU can give us a prize or some funding for digital innovation and european cooperation :thinking:

6 Likes

Yeah they can ask us for “professionalizing” the upload filters acc. to article 13 :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, best time of my life! :joy: