😨 The core of client management

Print and hang in the office! Thanks a lot @HenryCooper

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this @HenryCooper.

It was very important for me to read as I deep dive into a new project and recommit myself to better practices.

I’m thankful for the help and wisdom.

Zeb.

1 Like

Thank you @HenryCooper for posting this.

This is really worth reading. I appreciate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just came across this, thanks for the write up @HenryCooper TEST TEST TEST and don’t become stagnant with knowledge YES SIR!

Thanks Henry ! :heart:I think that this post has opened many of us eyes​:eyes:

2 Likes

Great guide with a lot of motivation thank you :innocent:

1 Like

thank you for the effort.

That’s what happend

1 Like

Seriously, what are you writing there totally make sense for me.
Thanks for this cool writing.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, man! Good things you said here. People should really consider at least half of the stuff you wrote!

2 Likes

As you said its same concept as Seo i have been doing Seo since 2011 im used to to play with the algorithms ,you always Gotta keep up with the updates squeeze it and scale it But don’t forget to respect the limits and test regularly so you won’t be left behind when an update hits you’ll know whats happening and what to do
my advice is Test ,Test and test .
keep learning even from new comers they will remind you of the basic things you might Be forgotten about

thanks for taking the time to write this golden article that is filled with advice’s and golden notes!

3 Likes

Wow this was one of the best reading I’ve had last year so far, I can’t agree more! Thank you for your time and effort.

2 Likes

@HenryCooper Thank you for these important ideas

1 Like

How can I differentiate ipv6 from ipv4?

Thanks for this EYE-OPENER. It was worth reading. I am 100% guilty of this and I will make sure I keep testing ever when things look fine and cozy.

Two things mainly: Price (1/10 of normal IPv4 proxy) and length of the IP address. Try google, you’ll find an answer for it fast

1 Like

thank you for those words.
specially in those hard times.
<3

1 Like

Thank you for this post. Very inspiring and motivating. You are absolutely right, practise makes master. And one should always try to gain new knowlegde.

I will bare this in mind. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks @HenryCooper for that post, huge value.
I’m new to this forum but I’ve been working with automation since 2015, I learned everything by testing the limits myself and I must say for the last 4 years I’ve been running an autopilot without any problem so I had to do almost nothing and everything worked fine. Basically I could call that passive income if I set all actions once a week and it generated me new customers every single day. It’s the June update that hit me for the first time ever and now I eventually found out people were struggling many times during that 4 years. I make a living off Instagram and right now I’m doing successful actions to triple my income. I would say that everyone should get that Hydra attitude, you can cut one head but two new ones will grow.

6 Likes

Thanks for this Henry, great article, this is a full time job, you need to learn, unlearn and relearn new things all the time, that´s the way the game goes.

This.

The words of a master.

People often ask me how I’m hardly getting any blocks after the recent demolition wave from Instagram. This is the answer.

2 Likes