The short link you provided does not belong to a user

aight thank you so much bro i’ll probably be back here after a week or so to ask more questions if i still don’t get my account back ahahha

This is happening to me for about 4 days I have got the URL error? Can anyone help me?

Nobody will be able to fix that for you.
Your account is not banned hence it can’t be appealed

Hello,

A couple days ago I was logged out of Instagram saying that my account had been disabled. I checked my Facebook and the same thing happened to it (my IG was connected to my Facebook). After submitting my ID to Facebook, I received an email saying that my account had been unlocked and I could log back in. When I tried it, it gave me the following message : “You can’t use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn’t follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can’t be reversed.”

I tried to fix the issue with Instagram. I managed to indentify myself (selfie, holding a piece of paper stating full name and account name), they sent me the form to request a review if the account was disactivated by mistake (which is the case)

Unfortunately, when I try to send the form, it says that “The short-link URL you provided is not a User.” and when I try to log in, it either says that the password is wrong and when I try to get use “Forgotten password” it says that there is no user with that account.

I thought this is because my Instagram account is linked to my Facebook, neverthless the Instagram support team was able to identify my account. I reported my account has hacked/impersonated, but I am going in circles.

Also, I have always followed the Community standards and never misused both social media channel, which was even more surprising when I read the message that Facebook thought that I breached their rules and that they wouldn’t change their mind.

Does anyone have any suggestions? All I want is to retrieve my Instagram account and if not to get my pictures back. It’s all that matters to me. Thank you in advance and looking forward to your suggestions.

Have you ever run an ads using the FB account?

Try entering a different email address and see if it works

Last time I did it, it was two years ago. I wanted to try the “Facebook chat support” tip, but when ever I try it just keeps saying that my account has been disabled and that they won’t revoke their decision.

I tried with another email, but it says that I need to try from the app. When I try from the app, even though I put my password it won’t log me in. Then it gives me the option to send a link of my account to my phone connected, but when I click on it gives me an error message and says to try again. Do you have any other suggestions maybe? Thank you

So I can’t get my instagram back or my facebook?

Is your account under the 24hr review?

No this has been going on for about 2 weeks now

The actual review can take a few weeks to months - the 24hrs are a lie :slight_smile: (that is if you have that screen when logging in)

Try with an email that is not associated with any IG accounts. Also, I think contacting FB support via live chat is worth a try. I saw a user get his account back after contacting FB support.

@ossi I managed to get a business account and run ads. But there is no live chatm, so I am not sure if they have removed this option. Where can I find the chat? Do I need to run more than one ads and it shows up later? Is limited to certain countries? Thank you very much for our help.

Live chat is not available based on simple “just running an ad” or “spending $X”

Can anyone help me with this?

did you appeal using the IG form, if not then that will be your first step, just make sure to send them all the requested information.

Everytime I try it gives me a URL error

I have this same issue. Please help. I have applied 3 times with the facebook instagram help, asking me to hold a piece of paper. Should I keep requesting for codes and trying? Please what should I do? I really want my account back this week.

Yes

Best to forget about that timeframe

My account was disabled for impersonating somebody else it’s untrue as somebody has maliciously reported my account I was infact a fan account.instagram said I can appeal but when I click on the appeal forms have tried all three of them I keep getting this error every time I try to add my username " the short link url you provided is not a user please provide a valid user"
I have tried several different formats while using my username but still nothing