Top Notch LVL1 Hashtag Research [Guide]

stright to the point, funny aswell, good work jay keep it coming gangsta

4 Likes

@Jay3 Excellent first guide! This is the kind of content that Level 1 can use, and shares like this are benefit everyone. Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Of course I do. You took effort and wrote detailed guide. :slight_smile:

Edit: it even passed the copyscape :slight_smile: http://bit.ly/2xa0oUS

4 Likes

Thanks buddy! :blush:

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback, thanks for the chance to help everyone out. I sure will!

2 Likes

Yeah thanks :grinning: mhm it was all 100% authentic, thats why it too so long to type/edit

2 Likes

Totally love and appreciate it. Always good to see it in different ways and grasp what I need to do. Timely for me as I am new to all of this. Guess what I am doing tomorrow morning??? Thank you!

3 Likes

You are totally welcome @kathy! Glad I could help :blush:

1 Like

Wow @Jay3 I’m impressed mate! Very very good guide for our lvl 1 friends. Sending happy tokes your way!

3 Likes

That’s wisdom! You go Kathy!

excellent…just had time to read it. !!

1 Like

Thanks so very much @Babs! It’s so great to know you liked it :pray::blush:

1 Like

I appreciate you having the time @Alexnvo! Love being of help when I can :+1:

2 Likes

Wow man, it’s going to be hard to come up with something like this!

When I am doing my own research, I use a couple of sites to find tags, especially if it’s a weird niche. If it’s a weird niche or a friend doesn’t know where to start, I might start or send them to focal mark. It’s not the best site by any means, but it works ok to find tags to get going.

https://app.focalmark.com/#/home

Once I have those tags or some others, I use the sister site to focal mark called display purposes. You add them in, set the limit to “infinity” and then you get a huge list of related tags. They are not perfect, but it gives you a ton of tags that might be good to check out.

After that I go through and check the top 9 for them, one by one until I find the ones for each pic I post.

I’ve noticed that top instagrammers look like they are stuffing as many tags into a post as possible with related keywords, but it also looks like they are in some kind of level.

They use small tags, then go all the way up to tags that I could never use, yet that is.

Thanks for the share man!

9 Likes

You are welcome my friend, I love to help! And it looks like you have a pretty solid method incorporated already, I may get a few aspects and use them as well :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Totaly great tutorial dude, you can sell tutorial content with high price, so readable :joy:

1 Like

You think so? I appreciate that so much :smiley: Just trying to give as much value based off my experiences so far

Thanks @Jay3 for the guide, it keeps hashtag research at the top-of-mind.

1 Like

You are very welcome, glad to help in any way.

1 Like

That’s great!!! Thank you @Jay3

1 Like