User Levels Explained

Yeah, I can see that. It’s not easy being level 1.

> Be having limited likes
>Cant make new posts easy
>People call your posts useless
>Try and ask questions that we can’t find answers to, get into arguements
>MFW

4 Likes

It ain’t easy being le green.

3 Likes

>Out of likes for the day
This gif will have to do.
Kermit is my bro IRL

4 Likes

Even no one like the lvl1 user’s comment

3 guys like the reply of mod,

And my post above ??? No one like :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Yes it is a very long time, but it will be worth it

5 Likes

Thats the mindset that’ll help you pass the time through in order to get to LVL2 :hugs: it’s okay guys, just do like me, pass the time reading and learning from the guides that you ARE able to access :raised_hands: if you need a good one to start with, check this one out :wink::eyes::wink:

3 Likes

Everybody loves the Mods.

3 Likes

Okay, just for my understanding:
There is a level 4, isnt it?
Because if not, I am just wondering why people that have joined by the end of July (about 2months ago) are stating they are already level 3?
I guess I am also on level 3. If not and I am on level 4, can someone explain me please how to close threads?
Thank you :bouquet: .

2 Likes

Yep, you are on 3 :slight_smile: Regular badge means lvl 3

2 Likes

If you refer to @petcobra he’s promoted to LVL3 as everyone else on forum did. You know what I mean :slight_smile:

Conspiracy theory…

3 Likes

Rumor has it thats where @Adnan and @Johnny hide the real “Free Money Button”.

4 Likes

With level 4 your MP3 has only 1 button when you start the program. There are no settings, no accounts. Just 1 button “GIVE MONEY NOW” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Not true, @dimitri. While showing me your Level4-MP via TEAMVIEWER :computer:, I saw another button saying “Solve the LIKE BLOCK on all accounts IMMEDIATELY
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I need in this “Level 4”.

2 Likes

Just hit level 4! Here’s how:

This link has been disabled due insufficient funds: solution = eat more tide pods

3 Likes

Clearly an American

2 Likes

Only place where you can make money off of some of the dumbest people in the world

3 Likes

Clearly an American Clearly not an American

2 Likes

Just wanted to share an image of what my stats look like right when I reached the Level 2 requirements for future newbie reference. Definitely takes time and a desire to want to be part of the community, but 1.5 - 2 months is a very realistic and doable timeline to rank up from Basic to Member. Share the knowledge that you would consider yourself an expert at (or at least above beginner) in your own posts, and try to engage in conversation with the community. I joined MP Social early December 2017 and am excited to be a part of the community for a long time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: MP Feature Request :slight_smile: