[Update] How to Create Unique & Beautiful 1000+++ Content Just in 5 Minutes

I had it working if I adjusted the data sets but when I changed it back it doesn’t work
It’s ok changing a couple of things for a trial run but not if doing loads
Probably doing something stupid
Thanks

1 Like

Still can’t get it to format the text
using Photoshop cc2017
Hopefully someone can help me
Thanks

You probably just clicked once with the text tool; that just creates “point text” and it will not wrap. Click and drag to make a box (or right-click on an existing layer to convert it to the other type).
Select type tool–click-and-drag to create a box of your desired size.The text will than be formated acording to the box you created.

2 Likes

Thanks for that
Now I have problems with importing data keep getting message saying too many variables in the first line
Have search online but can’t find anything to solve the problem
You don’t have any idea’s by any chance
Thanks
William

Thank you for this share !

Hi william40,

I faced that error. & After trial & errors found this solution -
The punctuation marks especially comma ‘,’ is causing this error.
Look closely at octopurba’s images above - notepad’s image.

There should be ONLY 2 commas - one after quote & one after name.

Most of the quotes have more commas in them. Remove those & it should solve this specific error for you.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Looks like your ‘text box’ that you set via photoshop … too big perhaps.

Its one of those drag and let go which you can size according to the image.
I’d play around with the size until your happy with how it displays.

give it a go and let us know - i’m sure there are far more qualified users of photoshop than myself (i literally play around with stuff and just see what happens - alot of time wasted but gets the job done most times)…

2 Likes

Thanks for the really HQ Tutorial

Thanks, this is one of the most useful tutorials I have seen here!

Great guide. Thanks

It’s very strange that there is no online service that creates quote images in bulk.
There are tons of online quote maker but they are always for creating single image

I just want to enter quotes on new line and maybe upload images (or just random color backgrounds) and service gives the resulting images.

If someone can do it there are lots of people pay for this service.

Pablo by Buffer is great service BTW.

1 Like

Maybe, if they selling bulk image creation. It will be much used server resource, customer paid with cheap price. Not recommended for selling.

Nice share man! Does anybody know of a similar or alternative TextImages app for Mac?

This is great and very in depth, I prefer to use canva however. It’s extremely easy and fast to use and user-friendly :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha…canva can create beautiful layout too, but not in bulk my friend.

2 Likes

Great Share ! Very useful method. Thanks!

Nice thread.
Greetings from Medan :grinning:

1 Like

Horas,haha… :joy:

1 Like

Amazing! Going to give this a shot tonight and get this going!

Subbed for later read

1 Like

Ohh, so you have to pay 89$ just to use quote scraper. I am taking about spyfy.co