User Levels Explained

now I’m a basic user

Congratulations I’m still trying to get there

We all need to Dig DEEP loll

Hi there, working my way to level 2. I have a doubt, i think i read somewhere that having “MP User” badge grants you direct access to level 2. Am i wrong?

You would be wrong. That was granted from many moons away , in a galaxy long long ago. You have to pass through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then walk through the Lincoln Tunnel.

Thats how you get to level 2.

Check your inbox

1 Like

It was when i suscribed here for the first time but they never upgraded me to level 2.

3 Likes

I would contact @Adnan and or send a message to support and they can get you into level 2. Looks like the missed a couple

Made my day. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Is there a free money generator at level 3?

2 Likes

Not anymore. We had to move to the lvl6 section…Sorry!

2 Likes

What a shame, looks like I’ll have to start doing some actual work now. All my dreams were shattered.

2 Likes

Sorry! It seems mpsocial will have a lvl6 giveaway next week! Someting with drinking 12 beers and and calling FB headquarters for some spam advice. The one that keeps FB the longest on the phonecall will win a lvl6 acces token.

6 Likes

Don’t spoil all the surprises :sweat_smile: :sushing_face:

6 Likes

Billionaire life, here I come!

1 Like

On that level 2 grind!

2 Likes

How does one get access to said marketplace? I’m not an OG on this forum, but also didn’t just join yesterday and see that the marketplace isn’t available to me. I could understand not allowing new users to be able to sell things on the forum, but why block potential customers?

2 Likes

@Klique i dont see it either (i should be level 2 soon enough).

Perhaps it’s the filtering process of the community to make sure whoever is buyin knows more than the average bear

2 Likes

hello again, i need to go on level 3 :slight_smile:

Posting 150 replies to become a member? Duh…

I thought I earned the regular badge