User Levels Explained

Just had to renew my subscription :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I love this pyramid…

piramide

I want to get to the top to find the money generator! :sunglasses:

@wortime How can I apply for a new badge? If what you said above is still valid I think I can go to level two… Maybe writing to someone?

Thanks!

I don’t understand why on my stats page I see 3 likes received but on my top replies I already count 11 likes…
Why are my stats at 3 then?

Update: I think I understand now, you get 1 like per post (IF you receive a like for it of course). Even if that post has 100 likes for instance, you still get 1 like…
So that means that you need to write 200 good posts to accomplish the liking part of becoming a member.

Question, I had level 3 access and then it was revoked once I came back to the site. I’m now at level 1 access. Why did that happen?

Do you lose access for inactivity?

Contact one of the admins via PM (ie. @adnan) and he might be able to give you more information.

Thanks! Just did so

Receiving 200 likes in this community is like mission imposible bro

6 Likes

Now you made it! :smiley:

What are “likes”?

Are you serious? :hearts:
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Something people used to do on Facebook before Instagram was invented. :wink:

2 Likes

look-son-a-like-whore

:rofl::rofl:

All IG users are like this meme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When they are the like whores, we must be the pimps :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

gosh this will be a long run !

1 Like

Is it possible that with my status level I’m not even able to see my own created topic?

Your topic was moved because of the subject matter.

How is possible that there are new users that are already member or regular? literally brand new accounts :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

There is some sort of rule that some users are bumped up to lev 2 straight away

2 Likes

There is a secret “cool kid” list that one must find or the “jumped in” initiation like the crips/bloods but that one is a bit painful :grin:

Honestly I would be down for whatever initiation process there would be to get to level 2 :joy:

2 Likes