Using Deeply Nested & Modular Spintax (With Example)

Hi everyone! Second post here :slight_smile:

While I’m deciding whether I have the time to write a full guide on the “perfect spintax comment” I mentioned in my first post, I decided to provide a starting point for other newer members. I had only mentioned this a few times and some people asked me to elaborate, so here goes.

The point of this comment I created was to have a single spintax set that could generate a variety of different comments. The reason why this is important IMHO is because having multiple comments for the same set of keywords doesn’t provide a truly random distribution and doesn’t allow you to set probabilities. Also, geo-targeted commenting only allows for one comment, but by making the “perfect comment,” you’ll be able to have many in the place of one. Moving on to the simple example:

{|{:ok_hand:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}}|{:ok_hand:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}}}} {|{||{{Hi|Hey|Hiya}{{!||{!|.}}| @[USERNAME]{!||.}| [FIRSTNAME]{!||.}}}|{{@[USERNAME]| [FIRSTNAME]}{!||.}}}} {{G|G|G|g}reat|{C|c}ool|{S|s}uperb}{{{!||.}| {{{p|{p|{P|p}}}ost|{m|{m|{M|m}}}aterial|{p|{p|{P|p}}}ic}{!||.}}}| {{{p|{p|{P|p}}}ost|{m|{m|{M|m}}}aterial|{p|{p|{P|p}}}ic}{!||.}}} {|{:ok_hand:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}}}{||{:ok_hand:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}|:heart_eyes:|:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:|:exclamation:|:open_mouth:|:gem:|:slight_smile:|:bangbang:|:clap:{|🏾|🏻|🏽|🏼|🏿}}}

Let’s break this down to see what each part does:

First Section:

Second Section:

Third Section:

Hope this gives a decent general idea for my favorite type of nested spintax comments. By going more in-depth, you can have one spintax set that can generate many different types of comments. You can do this by either having various comments divided into sections (e.g. {comment1|comment2|etc}) or by having many different “modules” (or bits of text) that have select probabilities of appearing (my preferred method; a bit more complex but leads to many more realistic variations). My using the second method, I created a single post that can generate many different types of posts that has a total of roughly 1.0284693741465354e+37, or ten undecillion, two hundred eighty-four decillion, six hundred ninety-three nonillion, seven hundred forty-one octillion, four hundred sixty-five septillion, three hundred fifty-four sextillion variations!

Using deeply nested syntax also allows you to have multiple comments when using the geo-targeted comments tool.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’ve used up all of my replies (new user perks lol), so I’m just going to do that right here for five more hours :stuck_out_tongue::

Reply #1

@krafteg Thanks :slight_smile: I really appreciate it. If you (or anyone) would like some help, suggestions, or just a second glance over a spintax set, feel free to reach out. While I don’t really have a reason to steal, I’m sure I can help with a redacted or simplified version in case anyone is wary of trusting newcomers. Have a nice one! :smiley:

Reply #2

@euhero Thanks :slight_smile: I may write a more extensive guide on the subject soon, but I feel this can help get people’s toes wet into using nested syntax. It’s amazing the variety of comments you can get (esp. when using modulated sections instead of separated comments) and I feel everyone should take the time to make a very good one. The results I’ve seen from geo-targeted comments have been amazing using a rather large nested spintax set!

Reply #3

@mommyfats Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:. While I was figuring all of this out, I noticed that too many people far underestimate the ability of spintax. I also noticed that no one was really using modular spintax (and were instead opting for {comment1 {minor variations}|comment2 {minor variations}|etc}).

28 Likes

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Sure it helps :slight_smile: Explained perfectly!

Thanks for the guide @Patrick.P . I will bookmark this and recommend this to users who want to know about nested spintax. Thanks again.

@Patrick.P…pretty solid guide, would surely help those who are noobs to spintax :slight_smile: …and thank you for making it easier for us as well :raised_hands:

exactly and with your post, if they still don’t get it, they’ll prolly never will :wink:

Really good post about spinning, good job :wink:

Hi everyone! Looks like I found the time to make a much more descriptive guide :slight_smile: Here’s the link to it: http://mpsocial.com/t/guide-modular-deeply-nested-spintax

@euhero Feel free to link to that one instead of this post, as it goes into much further detail and explains the concepts more thoroughly.

4 Likes

Please dont rage on me since i am pretty new on massplanner instagram marketing, for asking this.
Can i just copy this and paste it somewhere in my post settings? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t …since it’s public other people might have done the same thing and you’ll leave footprints and won’t know why your accounts got banned. Spend 10-20 minutes and create your own unique post one if you’re serious about your accounts :wink:

1 Like

If only i knew what i was doing…

The above article explains it pretty well, there are also at least 2 other tutorials for this, just search them out.

@all:
I have just read a 5-years-old (!) article that Google has developed an algorithm to detect spin text:
http://www.warriorforum.com/search-engine-optimization/585536-death-spintax-spun-text-detection-algorithm.html

So, of course, IG has also its “detection algorithm” for spintax. And as @BrandonBerner has recommended in his outstanding thread “What NOT to do” - don’t use a simple spintax like {Nice|good}{photography}. This is just too simple and easy to detect for any algorithm. Develop a deeply nested spintax or don’t use the comment tool.

@Patrick.P : thank you for this very good guide :+1:. Maybe one question: I have the impression that more and more users on IG dont fill out properly the field “Name”. Some people are using text like “Photos of Fitness girls”. Is this also your impression? I really like your thread and what you offered here, its great :+1: , I am just a bit unsecure to use the FIRSTNAME-option due to the mentioned impression… Would be great to hear your opinion :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @SkinnyGirl for your kind words! In case you haven’t, you may also want to check out my actual guide which elaborates much further on the subject and provides (in my opinion) better and clearer examples. You can find it here:

http://mpsocial.com/t/guide-modular-deeply-nested-spintax?source_topic_id=5111

Exactly right. Spun text isn’t all too difficult to detect when people are just switching synonyms and simple phrases around. Aside from being harder to detect by the nature of its design, modular spintax also allows you to assign probability distributions to the individual modules (creating a pre-set chance of them appearing), which allows for much more realistic spun text (for example, you’re much more likely to spend a few seconds on a comment, but may occasionally take a little extra time to write something a bit longer).

I actually don’t mind it much when the [FIRSTNAME] option gets a bit funky (such as typing only “Cars” for a profile named “Cars for Speed”), as people generally know what you mean and it’s not truly that weird. I feel it may be a case of being predisposed to thinking something will look like a bot when others would brush it off because you’re biased (as you already know that you’re using automation tools). With properly spun text, it generally shouldn’t create an issue. :slight_smile:

If you’re really worried about it, just use “[FIRSTNAME] [LASTNAME]” together, which will write out the entire user’s name. Or, if you want to be smart about it, create an additional probability distribution for [LASTNAME] appearing along with [FIRSTNAME] to increase your permutation count :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope I managed to answer your question and provide some insight into proper Spintax :smiley:

3 Likes

i am completely lost can you explain more

Great, i never use spintax for comment or dm, but it worth to try…

Thank you very much

I am having trouble converting the emoji short codes like this |:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:| into an emoji :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , the truth is that i wanted to personalize the string to my needs but when i paste it into the jv spintax checker it doesn´t recognize the short codes how do i do it i want to put directly emojis instead of the short codes.

This guide we do not have access, is there any other way we can take a look, it really might be useful to us