It goes down in the DM, but how many different ways?

{ |Hey|Hi|Hello} Ya’ll :joy: So I’ve been laying the groundwork for a small test of the m/s method and I’m currently in the process of writing out some DM’s I plan to use. I read what @Patrick.P suggested here and here and have began writing my DM’s but now I have some ?'s if you guys can help, if not I appreciate you looking at this :kissing_heart:

So far I have come up with two different DM’s.

Each DM has over 2 million variations, but I’m wondering is 4 million possible variations enough? Or should I shoot for 100 different messages with 2k-10k variations each?

I am planning on DMing followers after 72 hrs to suggest the main account which is being tagged in both messages, but I do not plan to use the [FIRST NAME] or [USERNAME] tokens as I’ve found in my niche many account use the first name field to be found in search or promote a product/blog/etc in the niche.

Thank yall for your time. Let’s keep the knowledge train going choo choo

2 Likes

Figured I’d also post these in case they are of any help to anyone:

getspintax: Used to start writing out my original spintax idea easily without wasting time formatting
thesaurus.com: Used to find more words to use in spintax
sp1n: To get an idea of how many variations my spintax has
spinbot: To get more ideas for words and spicing up og spintax idea
spintaxtool: To see what my spintax would look like once completed

Happy spinning :cyclone::tornado:

4 Likes

Personally i would use short and least possible generic message, people are used to spam nowadays and just close them. So it’s importanto to make this real and possibly switch the focus on the click of the tagged account instead of reading.
BTW tagging accounts in DM won’t cause trouble when doing M/S? just wondering

From what I’ve been reading on here and bhw, no. Some people who run m/s services have been doing it for some time with minimal to no ev/pv. Like you said, it depends on the message and whether it’s getting reported for spam. But in the end, most of the slave accounts will be burners anyway so :kanye shrug:

BUT I have seen some people say a short message under 140 gets good results, but others also say under 300 gets better… @Broked have you tested it?

Really depends on how many accounts you’re running, but generally no, it is not enough.

I like being on the same side with stuff like this. My DMs have so many variations I don’t bother checking what number it is :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: but those are some amazing numbers, definitely goals!

1 Like

I asked Jarvee support and they reported it was fine to have only 2 messages. But based on feedback received, I’m still going to create more and test them to see what works better.

I learned it’s more important that your DM’s not include any blacklisted words as that can get you banned uber quick. Now to find said list of blacklisted words! :wind_face:

1 Like

You got some mad spin going down there man!! next level

2 Likes