What Happened To Melon?

Where is he now? Haven’t seen Melon in quite sometime now.

5 Likes

Maybe he is Hawaii who knows…

5 Likes

He writes his plan B

5 Likes

He adapted earliest and prints money now :euro::yen::dollar:

11 Likes

In a bunker, preparing for the end of the world.

6 Likes

Who?

13characters

12 Likes

Admins made fruit salad

12 Likes

Based on hes last comments hes super busy working on hes problems cuz he had a hard time when Follow blocks wave hit on June 4th like all of us!! :confused: But i wish it’s the opposite and he figure it out solutions and adapted i believe he will get back at it again!!

https://mpsocial.com/t/follow-block-including-mobile-proxies-mega-thread/68463/376?u=alossra

1 Like

Melon, come back, we are missing you :joy:

1 Like

funny people are missing melon… but nobody missing @wortime Anybody here who misses Mickey Mouse?

5 Likes

I just think it’s funny how everyone is missing him when before we were all just ripping him a new ass with each comment made.

forget him and and ask for the real influencers / long lived godfathers of this forum…

2 Likes

@wortime is one of the few legends here this says a lot about hem assasa most of hes comments he seem’s to be as nice as “keanu reeves” sad i wasn’t as active when he was here i like hes memes! :confused:

2 Likes

It is not about the likes… he helped everybody out and was passionate about this forum. Like a big big father… and the very sad thing… nobody speaks about him these days or holds a memory… Not saying that he is a saint (nobody here is a virgin) but he was one of the biggest icons here (for quite a long time). Now things are different… Takes dedication to keep a spirit / vibe alive.

4 Likes

you can’t get that much like’s if your not a legend “others react with a :heart: Like when they appreciate your comments” also the amount of comments means he helped a lot and a lot of people here!

is true to some extend… but @wortime was beyond likes…

EDIT: he was nice most of the time … but he was very nasty and brutal when he smelled scammers (though most of the times he was shockingly right - like he had special senses).

3 Likes

i agree with you the guy is super nice and it’s rare to see people as nice as hem
i like hes memes tho ,wanna see more of them here

the thing is no matter how many months/years we will be here we all will have to leave at some point rather we want to or not ! we can’t predict or control the future most of the time!

How do we block/ignore people on this forum? I’m getting so mad to see the generic answers on every posts from the user above me, it’s like i’m reading spinned stuff on every posts I am clicking.

1 Like

you’re welcome :blush:

Not that many users above you when looking at your stats… Why not contribute more and lead by example? Complaining is for …?

1 Like