Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

Thanks wortime!

1 Like

Did you not have that before?

Hi have but I send to so many addresses now, every time I get a knock back i just reply to that one, I’m constantly writing. Do you think at this point it’s ok to send the same message every time?

No. Change it up a bit. Be nice and be sad about it. Maybe even say you didn’t know what you were doing was wrong (you didn’t anyways).

Ok great that is my general tone but will keep going

I would change the photo every time as well.

Well mines a business account should I try personal as well they seem to be more lenient on personal ones

Is there a way to send something from your Facebook account since they are linked? I’ve never had a business account banned.

1 Like

most people I know who get them back seem to be personal. I have sent messages on Facebook through Instagram for business in the dm, some have had success there. I got a dm with someone looking into my case and then a knock back saying I breached the copyright etc. Instagram for business is a page on Facebook that only has 100k or so followers so it is a good one but for some reason they are being strict with me I feel like music is the biggest breach of all and they are not budging even though so many accounts are still posting with music

Hey @Zinny Try this method, direct from the Facebook page of Instagram for Business.

Ha, this one is actually just a few above where you asked them for help as well.

4 Likes

I have commented to their page last week and they replied : We reccomend you to create a new account :cry:

OUCH. That is when you know for sure that your account is gone. At least you might be able to reclaim the name!

Really??? :sob::sob: Are you sure?? But how can I reclaim the user name ??

Thats some pretty harsh language they used. If your old username is available, then you know for fact your account is not coming back because they have released it.

Sauce: Had some accounts that looked personal, but were for spamming. They were banned for spamming and the names were released. I still have accounts under those names.

No, my old username is still not available. Ive tried to create a new account with the same username but i couldnt

1 Like

Then there might be hope for you. But it is not always the case. They can choose to release the name or not.

1 Like

Yeah it was a bit of a dead end I’m afraid. Reese looked into it only to tell me I breached copyright again🤨…so frustrating but I’m going to keep dming him

Send them all the details and magazine copy etc. The press you have is strong and you should make your case off that.

1 Like

I have sent them some, but yeah I’ll find all my press good idea. They are really being strict with me but I’ve seen others get their account back for using exactly the same method on FB😣. Do you know a YouTube guy called Aldo (he has over a million subs)? He was disabled the same week as me and actually got his account back using this method. He then put a YouTube video explaining how to get your account back through Instagram for Business and they disabled him again a day later

1 Like

I just noticed he got it back again! What am I doing wrong?? I’ve literally tried everything

1 Like