Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

Just keep trying

3 Likes

Its officially 2 months for me, gonna try again this time. I did the form and got the photo thing so wish me luck guys!

4 Likes

Dear Friend
Your account become activate?
I have same problem with my account, Please Email to me

Thanks.

You will find everything you need in this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro instagram has disabled my page without any reason. While Iā€™m login into my page. Your account has disabled for not following terms and conditions

I doubt that . I have never seen an Instagram account being disabled for no reason :smiley:

1 Like

I said , ā€œI have never seen an Instagram account being disabled for no reasonā€ , not that I do not believe that your Instagram account got disabled :slight_smile:

Yes, so follow the instructions.

Your account was disabled for being an Impersonation account.

Soā€¦your saying Henry was right?

Just based off your username in the report, was this your account or were you copying them?

No bro mine is Dubsmash page

Dubsmash is up.

Actually on the same day many accounts have got disabled all are Dubsmash pages
My instagram Iā€™d @dubclubhyd
Password :-removed by mod

Donā€™t post personal info (password i.e.) :slight_smile:

I think they were joking.

Can you reactivate my account?

Hey people can u please help me to reactivate my fanpage (salman_varun_no1)instagram 70k followers followed by verified accountā€¦ Disabled my account on 12 Nov sent 20 times appeal. Pls if u help me Iā€™ll b v. Grateful to you

1 Like

Hey

can u please help me to reactivate my fanpage (salman_varun_no1)instagram 70k followers followed by verified accountā€¦ Disabled my account on 12 Nov sent 20 times appeal. Pls if u help me Iā€™ll b v. Grateful to you

1 Like

Hey can u please help me to reactivate my fanpage (salman_varun_no1)instagram 70k followers followed by verified accountā€¦ Disabled my account on 12 Nov sent 20 times appeal. Pls if u help me Iā€™ll b v. Grateful to you

1 Like