Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

That really doesn’t matter man …
If you get the “it looks like your account has been disabled” email that means your account can’t be enabled in the authentic way.
Copyrights I would say.

Is there’s any way to get back. My account please help

Not from my experience without connections at FB. However there are people here who succeed with the enabling so… It’s good to know that nothing is permanently deleted.

If they can enable your account they either send you a password reset link or they answer with this.

But I would like to know if anyone received anything else. We are all here to learn :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s good they don’t delete account. I didn’t get reply like the one you shared

Hey can u please help me to reactivate my fanpage (salman_varun_no1)instagram 70k followers followed by verified account… Disabled my account on 12 Nov sent 20 times appeal. Pls if u help me I’ll b v. Grateful to you

I’ve heard that if you send him enough Private Messages that he will respond with extremely specific details on how to get your account back.

Just kidding he won’t.

What he will tell you is that you need to keep sending Instagram letters. Thats what he will say. If you just keep asking him here your just going to annoy him and others.

2 Likes

destroying @HenryCooper inbox in 3 2 1 :mask:

1 Like

Judging by OP’s response and already knowing what his inbox looks like, it won’t even make a dent in it. Asking no less than three times in a reply is just silly.

2 Likes

Can u help me? To restore my fanclub

Dude. No. Noone can. Read what I wrote above. And the more you ask, the less likely anyone is to help you.

EDIT: No wonder Instagram disabled your account. They disabled you for being annoying.

3 Likes

I’m not annoying anyone here I didn’t replied u first u texted me first I’m asking Henry cooper help :slight_smile:

You replied to me. I didn’t text you. Go ahead keep asking him. Lets see if annoying the :poop: out of him gets you anywhere.

2 Likes

hey after restlring my account , my instagram posts disappeared , i’ve been emailing and reporting on app for 2 months @HenryCooper

Can you get an account back that was banned for “ sexually suggestive posts” even though i didn’t post that bullsh*t they claiming i did.

It seems to be a lot easier getting it back for that then for copyright which was why mine was disabled (for music on old videos) but I know a girl who had her account disabled 8 times for sexually explicit material and each time she has got it back

Copyright can’t be restored. Abusive content, weed accounts, nudity and spam this is doable.

2 Likes

Seems unfair that people can be abusive but having some music in the background of a post is the end for your account :smirk:

I couldn’t agree more ;(

1 Like

What type of appeal was she using to get her account back and how long did it take I’ve been appealing for 2 weeks and keep getting “ it looks like ur account been disabled” auto reply. That robotic reply is the only thing i keep getting.