Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

did you send a pic of you and a code before ?

Yea i did multiple times for the hack form and deactivated form both give the same robotic reply ā€œit looks like ur account been disabledā€ bullsh*t

Actually itā€™s not a bs to be honest. What it means is that your account canā€™t be restored. Iā€™m sorry but youā€™re just wasting your time and energy.

I figured as much i already started a new one smh i didnā€™t even post sexually suggestive post

Iā€™m just mad i had 93k followers and they canā€™t give me any reply but a auto reply back saying they canā€™t restore it. At least tell me the post that got my account taken down for so called sexually suggestive. Never posted any nudes on my Instagram.

Puttting music in the background of a Instagram video can get it disabled ?

When u appealed did u keep getting the ā€œit looks like ur account has been disabled messageā€?

If you were reposting someone and didnā€™t give them a credit they could have reported you for impersonating them.

Especially if there were tits involved :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

That depends how long is the video and if you credit. Iā€™m not sure though.

Well Iā€™m assuming because they never told me either but itā€™s the only violation I had, I had 123k it was a nail art account and there was nothing else at all that it could be. I lost all my income and it was devistating but itā€™s been 2 months and I already have 18k followers so itā€™s been getting easier every day.

I got that message and a few others depending on which email I used, but mainly I was ignored. Everyone told me to keep trying and I will get it back, so I wouldnā€™t give up just yet I know people who sent over 20 emails a day and got it back eventually but Iā€™ve decided to concentrate on my new account as I keep hearing there is no way around it if itā€™s copyright.

1 Like

Yes for copyright, same rule for Facebook.

Sometimes if you keep appealing you can get in, depends on who looks at your appeal.

1 Like

Oh really you have heard of someone getting an account back for copyright?

I think these are just legends. sorry man.

Whats the email that i should report to instagram for this issue?

Aside from the one they sent you?

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

1 Like

I already sent 3times but never get respond from them

Iā€™ve managed to restore around 250 accounts, so damn time consuming so I donā€™t bother now.

Takes time but if you persist you have a good possibility to get the account back. Really depends on how badly you want it backā€¦ my 2c.

2 Likes

How many times did you dm the account before Instagram responded on Facebook?