Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

Do u know of people that recovered account in 2017 recently that have been disabled for “sexually suggestive post” and if so u used a pc or phone?

I was writing every day up to 10 times a day for a month, I want my account back so badly as I’m about to launch a product I’ve had manufactured. My account was taken from me at the worse possible time. But I’m not even getting any response back now

Instagram on Facebook read and ignored my message what’s the point

Sent Instagram a dm they read it no reply wtf

I know it’s very frustrating

hello tiffany, can you give me your email. i have some question for you and your kindness for help me

are your instagram can get back???

hello may you give me your email. i just wanna ask you something step to got it your instagram back

Hi, Everything I did to get my accounts is written here. What other questions do you have.

Yes, I got all 10 back. But I had to submit official company documents many times.

I’ve gotten that message about 20 times now already made a new account lol still hurt i lost 93k though

2 Likes

just be patient like I said, mine was locked for about 3 months. I stopped using or trying to login for about 3 months… once day, I was able to reset my password and get back into it…

my was locked for suspicious activity. I was only trying to change my password. Go figure…

cheers

I lost my buniness account these days too.
Google brought me here and very sorry about everyone is also being affected by the madness of instagram.

It is very frustrating as I relied on my Instragram account to make living…

1 Like

Just one more question.

Are instagram on IOS/android different?
Cause when I type in username and password on the login page of instagram of IOS, the error message came out. But no “click here” sentence was found on the page. I can just get the access of appealing hacked account on PC.

2 Likes

Define the error message that pops up. Do you see your account but you cant log in or it’s didabled?

Like this, but the photo isn’t from me.
I could not find the “click here” option after I clicked learn more

Yes. Your account got disabled. Sorry I wasn’t sure. Read this thread there are a bunch of links to contact Instagram. Good luck.

Been trying these days.
I got a email from instagram stating that I need to hold a paper with a random code, username and full name.
I did and still waiting for reply.

But just isn’t sure they are replying me from which way cause I tried many ways.

Trust me. Two times is usually not enough :hugs: keep trying.
What do you think could have been a reason for the disabling ? Spam/copyrights/content/reports ?

2 Likes

I don’t think any of these are related.
I’ve been thinking about offensive report from peer.

How are you able to file the hack report? I’m in need of that information.