Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038

just keep reporting everyday

Once your account is disabled is that it? Is there anyway of re-enabling it or itā€™s not worth the time?

report, report then report

Nothing is worthless if the account meant sth to you

Hey sorry bother u but which form is the most effect way to get your page back. I did the form and got to lvl 2 with picture/code but they told me. Its looks like your account been disabled. After that wen I fill it out. I get no email or anything. I been deactivate since January 11. I just need which form I need to keep filling out to get back. Iā€™m very patient. If you can help me. I really appreciate it luv

just wonder if anyone got some inner connection in Instagram.
I am willing to pay some money to solve this problem.

If you know someone that can help me, please reply me with contacts.

Hi!
instagram disabled my account 2 weeks ago, Iā€™ve been trying to recover it 4 times with differens emails, but the same ā€œgirlā€ (bot?) from instagram gives me the same reply: my account has been disabled for some reason (I asume this is because I was posting hot selfies).
The same email donā€™t work two times for get the code for do the picture.
My account had 700k+ followers and I would like to contact with a real person from instagram.
Iā€™m offering 2000$ or more for the person who can solve this problem, I was working with my account and I need it back.
This is serious! but I donā€™t now how to contact someone with contacts on instagram.
Kisses!

PD: yes, Iā€™m a noob here, and no, I never used bots.

1 Like

Just keep resending, eventually youā€™ll get the email saying itā€™s been reactivated. Had similar issues were the email with the code wasnā€™t being sent, but I waited a day and the email showed up. You might get lucky with enough resends where theyā€™ll just automatically reactivate it without you having to show a code.

3 Likes

You only can use the original email that created the account.

Keep on trying, keep on sending requests.

2 Likes

I knew that, but the messages with the code do not reach the real email, so I change the email and it worked, I received them, but the same reply u-u

It might take 10+ attempts, but you can get the account back even if its blackhat.

2 Likes

I hope so, thanks you! but many days has been since I received the code email and still donā€™t work whit emails I already used. maybe they changed this year the way we can appeal?

1 Like

So what d you think you did to break the ToS and get banned? ā€œHot selfiesā€ is pretty vague. Nudity? Copy right infringement? Iā€™ve yet to see someone who just randomly did absolutely nothing wrong.

1 Like

Never posted nudity, when I click for ā€œmore infloā€ at the disabled pop up, it sais: a) sexual pictures b) offer sexual services c) use sexual explicit lenguage.
I work as erotic model, but never posted nude pictures, just ā€œsexyā€ things, and instagram never deleted any of my posts before. Thereā€™s more, I payed for ad and they acepted my pictures without problems.

Contact whoever your ad person was. They are your best bet. But still, and no offense, but ā€œerotic modelā€ is also vague and clearly someone took an issue with it.

1 Like

SAME HERE
EMAIL: removed Adnan

WE CAN SEE. PLEASE STOP SPAMMING. If your account was disabled, it was for some reason. Iā€™ve yet to see someone innocent.

ā€œI didnā€™t do anything wrongā€, is used in defense cases, prison and here.

everyone knows Instagram bans account randomly.

O.rlly?

1 Like

It seems that you know very well about IG banning.