Working Proxy after Block Wave (MEGA THREAD)

@joshdeor , thanks for you share, what do you mean by compromised pop ups?

Proxy n vpn dead
Iplease dead
Squidproxy? Dead
Newipnow dead

and what are you using then?

The one i just told you :slight_smile:

Do you also experience blocks?

Here is what I can share

The key is all DC bro, more profit, nothing but stability and gains.

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing the DC provider?

1 Like

@mormarketer

highproxies

for over 2 years, always great

Damn I thought high proxies were toast. You must have a special batch.

4 Likes

Are you running client or non-client accounts?

I used high proxies, went to buy personal, then air proxy, now I’m on HC. But now I’m thinking of switching because I feel like location is a part of this whole problem now. And I would much rather pay extra and have something close to my main city.

2 Likes

which one you buy? private, shared, social media or classified ad proxies ? if you don’t mind sharing

so no one because all proxies you mentions you said are dead. cool bro

@sairos

social media proxies

1 Like

I’ve noticed the location of the proxy definitely matters, if you request it, HP replaces any proxy you want for free to the location your client is in, this has cleared up a ton of issues. Instant log ins with no email verfications. At the end of the day, I’m cheap but I still care about the success of my network alot… but blindly accepting the notion that the new standard is mobile proxies without riding out the blocks a little and commiting to intelligent testing just because everyone else is doing it I feel is kind of forward.

I’ve been doing this for nearly two years, what i’ve found is unless you literally work at IG it’s just educated speculation.

3 Likes

how many accounts per proxy do you use?
thanks

@sairos 2 max

1 Like

Yeah but IG can easily see those proxies IPs, and flag them since most people who use automation in bulk like to keep their expenses as cheap as possible, thus flagging those proxies will take down thousands of accounts.

And if proxies don’t matter, then go are people getting account comprised messages with their clients?

1 Like