Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

Jarvee support is absolute rubbish. They never accept that they might be wrong or their software is faulty.

One thing I’m trying right now to bypass this SHITFEST is to have some of the scrapers go into night mode. So if let’s say we have 100 scrapers, I would set 30 for a timezone, 30 for a 6 hour + timezone, 30 for a 6 hour - timezone. Hope that makes sense. This way the scrapers would get called on a more even manner.

I’ll keep you guys updated.

3 Likes

That’s true about Support :unamused:

Regarding scrapers, I set mine in groups of 12:

Those that rest on

Tuesday and Saturday
Wednesday and Sunday
Monday and Thursday

Each have a 6 hour break per day

So thats 4 different 6 hour break zones with 3 different rest day variations. Then i divide number of scrapers by 12 and do it that way

And did you manage to have less EV/PV/CAPTCHA doing this?

The more of us that message them the more they need to accept the problem

In general, of course this helps as the API calls are split more (only 33% of scrapers are resting at any given time)

2 Likes

Have you guys tried this option to limit API calls? I believe that should help with those problems as well:

2020-09-04_20h32_09

Yeah doesn’t seem to change much… what I noticed is boom 5 scraper dead at the same time… maybe actually a pattern in the way jarvee uses scrapers.

@vulkon Did you note which proxies these scrapers came from and whether they were from the same subnet? Your response would help me formulate a strong response to Jarvee support in their latest email to me, as some of us suspect it could be Jarvee issue

Luca hi, do you mean that after a few days rest this “temporarily locked” notification goes away and it turns back to normal log in?

1 Like

no, I was referring to the everyday Temporary locked status, the account that keeps getting that everyday need to be verified then stopped for a few days.

ok thanks…any idea how long temporarily lock lasts? Or does it revert back to normal log in in time?

It usually takes 24-48 hours, but you never know, it could last a day or two longer.

I think you are referring to the temporary locked status, that will never go back on it’s on you need to log in using the EB and verify the account try to login from there and see how it goes.

Has anyone figured out why Instagram is putting a temporary lock on accounts? It’s happened to me twice now. Just had to verify the account via phone number and it’s all good…it’s annoying. Not sure if this will lead to the account getting locked for good if this continues to happen. This has never happened before. I haven’t touched any settings inside of bot too. Keen to hear if anyone has a solution. Is this a new thing IG is rolling out too?

I got the same message that my account was locked but the only option to verify myself is to send a code to the phone number that doesn’t exist anymore :sob::sob::sob::sob: I don’t know what to do help! I already tried to reset the password and Facebook support asked me to take a picture of myself holding a paper​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: help!!!

2 Likes

It’s a normal procedure, and quite a good indicator that you will get your account back, just follow the instructions.

I just don’t have access to my phone number and it’s always been 5 days

Send them the picture with code, just like they asked. You will receive further instructions, you don’t need your phone number, just an email.

I did that two times already and have not received any further institutions… how long does it usually take?

Hi guys! Has anyone figured out how to stop recurrent “temporary locked” status? I keep getting them on the same account almost daily. I’ve done the verification with EB and with my phone but still getting them. I’ve also tried resting for 48/72hs and limit the api calls. I’m using good proxies.
Thanks!