Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

yeah they just tell u to change proxies and all the simple stuffs. LOL

Anyone found solution to this problem?
Once lock status comes, are the accounts lost?

I’ve been getting the same message and was also asked to send a picture of myself holding a sheet of paper. That was on Sunday and I haven’t hearers back from them. Is there anyway to email them directly?

I noticed today that I manually synced all the accounts, immediately 5 accounts got hit with the Temporarily Locked warning. Speaking with the clients all 5 of them where using the app at the moment they received the Temporarily Locked warning. Syncing the account obligates MP to make api calls.

Having said that:

One of the main reasons you keep getting the Temporarily Locked warning is due to simultaneous api calls from two or more devices. Although my clients are well aware they must not use/enter/login their Instagram accounts, some clients just simply don’t care or just forget my instructions.

The clients that follow the rules haven’t had any trouble with this kind of warning.

I suggested to MP support to create a logout old session on each Instagram account settings, but was shut off because “my client could log back in”. They said there’s an option on MP settings>platforms>Instagram to logout old sessions every X – Y hours, but this simply doesn’t work because all of my accounts work at different hours.

MY PROPOSAL:

The point of logging out other sessions is to avoid simultaneous actions from various devices including the MP generated device and the client’s device. There should be an option per account, just as there is a night mode, there should be an option where you could activate close other sessions during 9pm to 9 am for example, and keep checking open sessions and closing other sessions each X - Y minutes. Yes, the client can open it again, but during those hours MP would close it immediately.

For example:
logout old sessions/sessions that are not MP from 9pm - 9am
check active sessions and log out sessions that are not MP from 10 minutes - 20 minutes

Closing the client’s sessions on a daily basis helps educate the clients that forget or simply just don’t care that they’re not supposed to use their accounts during MP functioning hours. Out of repetitive behavior you can create habits!

Having an option on MP settings>platforms>Instagram to logout old sessions every X - Y hours, doesn’t do the trick, because MP could log out at non-working hours, which simply is useless. Also being a general option is no good either because all accounts work at different hours.

CRAZY IDEA:

In my opinion a solution for all this chaos (although I imagine it’s very complex), is creating an app (android/iphone/web) that’s a window to each accounts EB, they could see their account working on real time, and even perform actions through the EB. If MP is performing actions the client can see everything, but must wait until MP stops the cycle of actions before trying to do anything. This way, all the actions are being performed from only one device.

1 Like

Hey the same has happened to me 2 weeks ago - with no access to the phone number or email I created the acc with I did the Code on the bit of paper thing and the only thing they replied back with was a link to reset my password ! Which I can’t use because the account is locked! I despair !

1 Like

Same has happened to me and I sent the photo holding the bit of paper with the code on it and still nothing … Except an email back with a link to reset my password which is obviously no good as my whole account is locked ! It’s not the password that’s the issue ! I know my password, But Instagram have locked my account

1 Like

How did you contact them?! I’m looking for the email address or phone number whatever. I know it’s a long shot at working but might as well try.

Hey- I can’t find a live email address or phone number for them - I just went to the log in page and Input my username and no password - selected Forgot password then selected “need more help” and then selected “my Account had been hacked” then sent them that. They then sent me a reply email asking me to send a picture of myself holding a code which I’ve done on Monday … still no reply. Really want access to my account back as I have so many pictures of my kids on it :frowning:

3 Likes

Ahhh okay I tried doing the “need more help” yesterday but all it had me do was confirm an email, phone number (didn’t even work) and change my password but when I go to hit done nothing happens it just stays in that page so now I can’t even try to get more help🥺 Don’t know how the biggest social app has this many bugs and 0 support center. I really hope you get your back that is scary!

I sent a request on September 13th, and still no response after I sent them a picture of myself holding the info they requested. I also requested a new code Friday, and still no response. I also don’t understand how, Instagram being so Big, has ZERO support. It’s pretty frustrating and their troubleshooting site is an absolute waste of time.

1 Like

Anyone else having a lot of temporary locked accounts? There is not a lot about it on the forum so I’m just wondering if it is just me. I’m using good proxies and settings as I always had, but from the past 2 weeks almost all my accounts have been temporary locked. Im using EB to make all actions, nightmode enabled, api calls limited

1 Like

yeah everyone is struggeling, I have a thread about it

Yes many people are having this issue. Switching to APIFE helped a bit - but still getting them every hour on APIFE.

Yeah it’s pretty bad right now. Even accounts that are sitting idle receiving TL lock and Captcha. That’s the one thing I don’t understand. It can’t be just down to API calls if some of my main accounts doing 2k+ API calls a day and no Lock… but 30 API calls on an account sitting idle get TL lock/Captcha

my account has been temporarily locked too, this is my first time. its been a day. i also have the wrong email to the account so i cant do anything, i cant get it back. everytime i send a code its not to my email. ): can i really not get it back??? is this a problem people are getting recently? will we be able to log back in automatically without a code?

1 Like

It’s been exactly 2 weeks since this has happened to be. I tried getting it back at first then tried not even touching the app for a week but still don’t have access. My email was different and I don’t have access to it and when I try to do “need more help” my other email I do have access to show but it doesn’t let me hit done. Not to be the bearer of bad news but I’ve looked at so many forums and videos but haven’t come across anyone with a solution. Some come back after a year or two one said if you don’t use it for a few days their came back. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey guys i would Really appreciate if someone could help me out here the same thing happened to me and I received a message that my account is temporarily blocked because of phishing
the problem with me is when it sends the code I don’t have access to my email because it’s an old one
what do I do please help

2 Likes

I’m so confused. Can u help me get unlocked and who is trying Tom steal my ig? Why would they want that?

Edit by @schoko

Removed personal info

Where can I find this scraper thing y’all are talking about? Like is it an app or what because I’ve been getting temporarily locked and have to keep changing my password

How do I fix it and how do I go to it? Like is it an app?