Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

I don’t think I will ever get in as the two options
to send the code to my account to get it unlocked I have ZERO access to a very old number and a email address I never knew existed so I’m totally fucked and I refuse to rebuild a new Instagram cause those goons fucked it…:frowning:

It just kind of went away it was weird it brought me to the Home Screen to login and for a second the lock came on but then I think it brought up a screen to change my password which I did and it sent a verification code to my current email (which I changed when I did the need more help. Except it didn’t let me complete need more help so idk why but it still changed my email from my school one that isn’t active anymore and was connected to my IG to the current one). It all happened so fast and I was so shocked that I blacked out a little bit haha.

So again there’s hope! Can’t make any promises because there’s been people who are still having this problem after months, but I didn’t have my phone connected and didn’t have access to my old email.

1 Like

this is happening to my account currently, I was really scared my account was being hacked but after seeing this I’m assuming it’s an error with Instagram? My account was locked 3 weeks ago and I’m unable to receive the verification code because I don’t have access to the email ,I was able to verify my identity via the need more help button by sending the the photo of myself holding their code but after the password was changed I tried to log in and it was still locked and saying I had turned two factor identification of, which I don’t remember doing
I really want my account back but am more stressed about it potentially being hacked does anyone know if the lock means it’s locked completely or is there a chance someone could be using the account currently?

Exact same thing is happening to me. I’ve been locked out 2 months ago and I’ve submitted the request multiple times, only to get a link to reset my password which does work, however my account is still locked!! because I can’t get the verification code from my old email address. No phone was linked to my account and wasnt connect to my Facebook either.
I’ve sent a photo of myself with code and full name TWICE to facebook and they still send the automated response of resetting password.
Is there any hope for this??? I am devastated to lose my personal photos on there!!

1 Like

If it has been two months I hate to say it but I think your accounts over. I might be wrong but that seems like a long time. Mine has the correct email and phone number but when it tries to send a code nothing happens.

I have this issue since over 2 days now. I cannot receive any code since my account was connected to the phone number which was closed and it’s impossible to get it back. I didn’t set up e-mail because I’ve created my account in a hurry. Now I cannot access my account and I’ve lost all hope already. Also I have no idea how to report this issue to Instagram. People sending pictures, how? I can’t see any action like that in help center.

The Instagram help center is useless at this point. I don’t think that there is anything to do for you :(. I read online that if you can’t get the varifcation code than your phone number might be blocked from Instagram. It also says that your account will automatically unlock in 24 hours to 4 weeks! I for one know that I really didn’t do anything wrong so maybe mine will work again soon?

How do you switch to APIFE? And what is it?

Same like me, I didn’t do anything. Suddenly I’ve found out that there was Network Error and my account has been locked. If I did something wrong, they should ban me but well…

Exactly, It would also be nice if they told you what you did. They also have very loose rules. Like this is my first time getting banned from anything and I looked it up and it said I would prob get my account back in like 2 days. That was 2 days ago. Now it might take a month or never? So stupid. And I’m positive that I put my email and phone number but it doesn’t give the option for me to get an emailed code.

This is so weird that it’s happened to so many people and there’s no way to report it

1 Like

I know it’s really annoying.

1 Like

I was looking for solution everywhere but nobody can help. It’s pretty weird…

1 Like

I saw on reddit apparently people have had the lock lifter after calling and talking to a Facebook rep by creating an ad somewhere? I’m going to look further into tomorrow

You can contact FB support through live chat after you create a FB ad. https://www.facebook.com/business/help When I tried it, my ad was still pending, but i was still able to get live chat support from them.

1 Like

Alright, thanks. I went on that website and it just brought me to the help page but not sure what to do next. Did yours your for you? I also restarted my whole phone which was pretty anoying to do but now I am recieving a text that says " you can’t recieve a text due to restrictions or funds." Even though i’m positive i don’t have either.

1 Like

how to set scraper acc on api to do no actions at all? to run EB , accounts must be logged in through api- i want to accomplish this my being logged in 24/7 doing NO actions. how can this be achieved? even though i am not running any settings, i do 100+ api calls a day.

Did you create a FB ad before visiting that page? if not, you need to create an ad first. You can boost a post on your page for example.

I actually never had a FB page but good news, mines working!! Basically I just had to restart every setting on my phone and stuff which was a pain but it worked. Mine would say that I would get a text but it wouldn’t tell me what that text was so I had to go off of my wifi and it worked. Happy to help anyone who is still having problems!

1 Like

Hey! I’m having this same issue. My account was locked and my phone won’t receive the texts with the verification code. How did you restart all the setting in your phone?