AMA – Ask me anything about Linkedin on Jarvee

Thanks dude, really helped!

Thanks for great answer once again! What shoud we do after we hit 5000 invvitation limit? Does taking pending request back help?

Yeah, you should keep canceling the invitation requests, and if you’re using Jarvee this option is very helpful:

3 Likes

Great, I am happy that you’ve found my answers helpful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are welcome, I am happy that you’ve found this helpful.

3 Likes

Hello, thanks for this thread, do you by any chance offer any private consultations/setups?

I have some more questions regarding my own personal setups that I would like to speak to you about.

(I am new to this forum, sorry if this not allowed I dont know"

1 Like

You can ask me whatever you need, I am more than happy to help.

You can post the questions on the thread instead of pm so others can learn too.

I have 10 aged Linkedin accounts (They are all 5+ years old) with connections ranging from 100 to 500.

I am looking to run a campaign using jarvee for all 10 accounts.

Would the ideal setup be to start at 5 connections per day, and go up by 5 every day? What is the max connections I should be sending out 5-10-15-20-25 etc.

If I use highproxies 1 social media proxy for each account will my accounts be safe?

Does jarvee let me setup personalized messages when prospect accepts?

Also do you run jarvee linkedin off a VPS/RDP or main windows?

I start mine between 1-5 and go up 1-3 a day… on a non navigator account, I don’t go over 50…

High proxies are fine but I like bestvpnandproxy better… more locations and better speeds…

Jarvee will allow you to setup personalized messages… I run mine on a VPS…

How exactly do you filter for your targets on linkedin? How do you ensure you remain within your given niche?

Also, since you also do IG automation, could you please tell us how drastic the difference is between IG and Linkedin in terms of strictness and expenditures?

-The top bottom limit would be 100 connections per day, so basically all below those limits should be safe.

-Yes, that should be good.

Yes, you can add invitation not to your Connector Settings tab.

-I am currently running some accounts on my PC and some on my VPS.

-I am usually targeting by keywords. Of course I am filtering them with locations and titles as well.

-Yes, it’s different because Linkedin is not that strict and difficult to automate.

1 Like

Oh really? I’d have thought it was the other way around.

Yes, it does. You can use the Search and Contact tool to send messages to the users who accepted your connection requests. What you need to do is tag the sources you add on the Connector tool Sources tab or Search and Connect tool Sources tab. Then go to the Search and Contact tool Sources tab, use “Connection tags” as source, then add your message text there. You can have different message text for each tag.

1 Like

Yes, this is a good option if you want to send different kinds of messages to users you’ve connected with from different sources.

How to solve on LinkedIn, Error code 169 - incorrect chat window has been detected, sending message aborted?

How can I grow a client’s Company page?

Right now I’m using her personal, to connect, and send messages to new connections to follow the page

I haven’t noticed anything similar on my accounts. It would be best that you contact their support for that issue.

You can invite users as well by using the Invite tool.

Also, to improve your engagement you can use these tools as well:
2021-03-31_20h26_01

1 Like