AMA – Ask me anything about Linkedin on Jarvee

Curious, are you seeing any qualitative differences between different proxy technologies in the type of automation you are running?

Already contacted with them and they solved the issue. Thank you for response.

I am glad to hear that. Cheers

Yes. Make sure you cancel your requests that do not accept. If you have too many pending, LinkedIn could block your account from connecting permanently. That would be a death sentence for your account. Jarvee offers this setting to cancel requests after X amount of days.

1 Like

Hey, when I extract emails from linkedin, about half of them come with their profile information (name, company, position, etc) but then a whole bunch of them only come with one column: email addresses. No names or any other information.

How come the rest of their information wasn’t scraped for these email addresses? Looking through some of them, they are indeed my connections and have their profiles filled as well. Thanks for the help.

What monetization strategy works for Linkedin?

You can check these articles about LinkedIn. It might help you : 6 LinkedIn Networking Strategies to Help Your Business Grow - Jarvee

1 Like

Hi, Jaha.
I am just starting to use jarve to automate linkedin work.
Can you tell me why the search and contact tool is not sending contact requests? What could be the reason?
How can I add contacts to new accounts if in the hashtag and location search a lot of people show up as a linked member (using the same search and contact tool)?
There is also another rise, which tool is not just contacts or search and contacts to expand the network?
Since so far for me, search and contacts do not work for all pages, as you might already understand, and I have not yet had to use the contacts tool.
I look forward to your reply as soon as possible. Thank you )

Did the tool try to contact a user?
You need to check your Dashboard > Summary tab to see if there’s an error from the tool.

Also open the embedded browser of the account (Social Profiles > Browse), restart the tool, and see how it’s trying to contact a user on the embedded browser.

Do you mean you want to connect to different users on the new account? If so, you can go in Settings > Social Platforms > Linkedin and check Enable Connect different users across all Linkedin accounts.

Are you not using the Connector tool?

Edited:
I think you’re referring to the Connector tool and Search and Connect tool. Contact tool and Search and Contact tool are used to connect with other users, whereas Contact tool and Search and Contact tool are used to send messages to other users.

Thank you for your prompt reply)
I put a check mark in the settings as you showed in the screenshot. I will give an example to the first question of how one of the accounts worked. I can’t see how he tries to send a request yet, but I will definitely do it later.
I would also like to know if someone knows whether it is possible to configure the jarveeso that, like in instagram, all messages from different accounts are collected in one window and can be answered? Or is it only available from Instagram? Maybe there is another tool for this? Thanks for any of your help!

It seems that Jarvee’s not able to extract any users from the sources you’ve added based on the filters you’ve set up. You can try either adding more sources or try loosening up your filters.

Thank you!
But what sources can I use then? In the case of the above, I provided a link to a list of people sorted by tag with the specified location and used the tool Search and Connect.
And can you please tell me how I understand correctly that the global tools- IG direct message works only for Instagram? That I can use something like this for Linkedin or Facebook?