Ask Me Anything About LinkedIn

@7057 Add a source tab on the comments tool, this way we can automate the comments on specific feeds and improve the reach of the posts

Hi there… I would like to ask you where do you find your clients?

So do I. I don’t have access into the thread but curious about your connector tool settings

@BJTHype Great info. How much do you charge for your services?

Ive using Linkedin over a year now. It’s definitely a damn good way to get leads and potential sales if you’re targeting and creating the right spintax message.

I have a couple of clients getting daily leads for their businesses but Jarvee’s functions are basic enough to do the job. There’s some competitors that charge $250+ per month but they offer a wide range of additional things like a dashboard, scraping the emails, etc. While also I’ve seen people have 100+ Linkedin profiles and sell endorsements and commenting service. Many ways to develop a Linkedin business with Jarvee.

Linkedin has a lot more business acumen to it (meaning more professionalism and “mature” crowd) - so if you have a business / service / product and can market or communicate it well. Also vice versa you can find some businesses , connections there as well. These are all just based off my experiences with Linkedin so far.