Autumn 2020 MPSocial Giveaway / Contest - Share & Win The Tools To Make It Happen

So, autumn came, we’re all preparing for the long winter ahead. I thought we should all have something interesting to read through the months ahead.

Let’s see what our members have been doing lately and read some of the best methods around and still working in 2020 - autumn version!

The short version:

Step 1: Share something that your follow members will benefit from, a guide on how to grow accounts, make money, make something better or faster, anything goes as long as it’s about social media.
Step 2: People will vote on your shares and if you are the winner you win all the goodies that we prepared for you.

That’s it! Good luck!

The full version:

If you’re interested to see how exactly everything will work read on.

We’ll be starting with the fun part:

Prizes

For prizes we’ve talked with @Stiletto from the marketplace to offer some Jarvee licenses.

If any other seller from the marketplaces wants to weigh in on this and offer something please contact me and I’ll add it to the prizes list.

At this moment here’s what we have:

• 1st place - 12 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 9 months of a Professional Jarvee license
  • 2nd to 4th place - 6 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 4 months of a Professional Jarvee license
  • 5th to 10th place - 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
  • all the rest - a lot of new and interesting knowledge on the forum that everyone can benefit from

How to enter

1. Create a topic on this forum with a Method, Journey, How-To, or anything interesting that you know and want to share. It should be about Social Media and how to make money with it so it helps the rest of the community.

2. At the end of the topic that you will create, add #infortheautumngiveaway just so we know you’re participating ( it won’t work as a hashtag but it will be easy to search for and find)

The idea here is that we should all learn and grow together.

How we’ll pick the winners

We won’t pick the winners, the community will. After the giveaway is over we’ll make a new thread that will list all the topics created by everyone that participated and we’ll leave you to vote on the best ones.

Timeframe

• Giveaway starts today 14.10.2020, right after I publish this topic and will end on 14.11.2020 00:00 GMT, only topics started between those two dates will be eligible for the giveaway
  • The topic to vote for the best thread will be created on 15.11.2020
  • Everyone will vote on the best idea between 15.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 00:00 GMT
  • We’ll announce and contact the winners on 1.12.2020.

Rules - of course we have some of those too

• no spamming with useless topic, you will be disqualified
  • if you have several good ideas each person can enter with up to 5 unique topics
  • you will have to respond to those topics if people ask for clarification on how to do certain things, don’t just post and disappear, this holds true after the contest is over as well.
  • all topics need to be unique, no copy-paste from other places, we will check with copyscape
  • don’t steal methods from other places and re-write them as your own, you need to have actually done that in order to help the community try and achieve the same results
  • one person can win only 1 prize, by entering multiple topics you have more chances but you can’t win more than 1 time.

Good luck to everybody

And hope to see a lot of you participating with great ideas. The final goal is we all grow as a community and help each other succeed, after all, you know what they say, “sharing is caring” you now have a nice incentive to share :wink:

In case you’re new, we’ve done this before in the spring and it went great. Here’s what happened then, to give you an idea of what everyone is looking for :

26 Likes

Thank you Johnny.

I’m delighted that you decided to organize contest again and can’t wait to see what members have to share with the community.

It’s a true honor to provide Jarvee licenses to MPSocial users!
Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

How awesome! I’m looking forward to seeing what type of content users will create in order to participate in the contest! :slight_smile:

Those are some great news to cheer us up in these nasty and rainy days :smiley: Good luck to everybody who decides to participate :v:t2:

I wish everyone that participates in this giveaway good luck! I hope we can still see some helpful posts even right after this event.

I don’t see a lot of interest in a giveaway this time, not sure why…

Maybe members don’t wanna share their secret methods, maybe they don’t have any unique methods to share, but I’m sure most of you here are already on some kind of money-making “journey”.

That’s also good enough to participate in a giveaway.

All you have to do is open a new thread, document what you’re doing there every now and then, show your progress (money made, followers gained, website visits - whatever is your goal). Doing this once every 2-3 days will be sufficient.

Don’t be shy :slight_smile: I know some of you started doing YT method that I’ve shared couple of months ago, so why not start documenting your progress? :slight_smile:

I’ll tag winners of the previous giveaway here along with their prizes, maybe some of them will be eager to participate again:

@Hadi won 12 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 9 months of a Professional Jarvee license
@Sebastien_Hamel won 6 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 4 months of a Professional Jarvee license
@EthanWelby 6 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 4 months of a Professional Jarvee license
@jayskays 6 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 4 months of a Professional Jarvee license
@SBG won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
@Winds won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
@Looped31 won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
@Joseph_Trillions won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
@socialhad won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
@instagramchief won 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Yes ! I’m working on my new topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! Can’t wait to see the threads. No giving up, let’s show Instagram what’s up!

1 Like

I’ll get us started :wink:

2 Likes

Glad to see you got interested in it. Thanks and good luck!

I’m interested!

I started a thread about my TikTok journey, giving out free info/advice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Adnan aight, I’ll join the giveaway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the poll was supposed to get released today :eyes:

We’ll probably hear from the team after the weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still nothing :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry,

I was not much around due to both, personal and business issues.
I will check where we’re at and let you know. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay.

2 Likes