Can not loggin Instagram (Help Us Confirm You Own This Account)

Hii meenakshi plz help me
I am also getting the same error from last 10 days :pensive:

Hey, I’ve been having problems with this is there anyway he could help

Did you manage to get rid of this page?

Were you abel to fix? I am having same issue

This worked for me! Thanks so much!!!

I wrote in another topic how I managed to fix this: Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

Hello!! Am facing this pls help how can i come out of this??

God bless you…this worked perfectly.

Hello,

I have tried most of the solutions to this error, such as resetting my password and what not, but whenever I try clicking secure your account I keep getting the same ‘Help Us Confirm You Own This Account’ message. I have also tried Opera VPN but for some reason the VPN isn’t working. Please help me!! :frowning:

guys we should find a solution , i lost a 10k organically followers , i really worked so hard but now i lost everything … Please help me who found a solution i try vpn i try all the methode but no one worked for my account now it’s been 10 days . . .

Hello, my instagram is saying “help us confirm you own this account”, I no longer have access to the email I signed up with. No I did not link a Facebook account or my phone number, if you know how to bypass this screen to login back into Instagram please message me. I will pay if it is fixed. Tried contacting IG support and they said they can’t help basically.

MY GOD! I got the same answer… did you solve it?
Im going nuts just to imagine id lose my ig from 8 years ago

This really works! Very easy. Its only took me a minutes to get my account back! Thank you bro! You’re the man!

I was able to make it work. I clicked on forgot password then need more help and followed the on screen instructions (they ask you to verify a code they send to your email or phone). A few tips here:

1. Use the same phone app you used to log in before. I tried using a different phone and it didn’t work, I was just sent to the FAQs page again.
  2. You have to enter your username or email in the box first and then hit “need more help” <---- Use this button
  3. If all else fails, try contacting Instagram with the “My account was hacked” option. They reply very fast. They’ll ask you a few questions about your activity and emails and send you a link to restore your account.

Good luck guys.

1 Like

Hi I’m having trouble fixing this issue. Still says please help us confirm this is your account. I’ve tried with VPN also. Please could you help ? Thank you! Willing to pay for help my email is rachelmckenna@icloud.com

Did they send you a link to fix this? And then you no longer saw “ help us confirm you are owner of account “?

Hi , do you know how to fix this issue I cannot get my account back

same im really stuggling here , and when i try to report my account is hacked i get a message saying invalid perameters

I have followed the steps provided by @instascalp After that I didn’t have the same problem, I don’t know if his method still works.

mera nhi hua. pls mujhe bhi bolo na kaisa kiya