[GUIDE] How to get Page Likes for $0.005

1. I don’t fully understand this - do you mean how many clicks to your website for the same money?

2. Well, you can, but that doesn’t mean it is a good idea. It all depends what you want to achieve with the traffic to your website. What is your goal - selling products, courses, collecting leads, building an audience…? With this in mind, most of the goals are not achivable by the traffic you would get from this method. So, in short - you will get cheap, but not quality traffic.

I watched a video where it said that engagement is very important firstly for social proof. I have got the page to 2,000 likes now through your method. Maybe they just meant to gain social proof for the page? But I do remember the video saying the actual ad needs social proof so that more people pay attention to it. What is the best way to do this though which doesn’t affect the potential to later create a look alike audience? I feel like getting cheap likes to a post will get you some social proof but won’t be good for anything other than that, so not sure if it’s worth it or not.

1 Like

@Instagrower Okay, so you can do the following:

PART I

1. Create the ad as a post on your page

PART II

1. On the campaign level create a Post Engagement campaign
  2. On the Ad Set level select WorldWide audience, including both male and female (unless you are sure your audience is male or female exclusively) and select only English as a language, unless you are targeting different language speaking audience. Also, select really broad interests that are related to your niche.
  3. On the Ad Level select Existing Post and choose the one you have created.
  4. Depending on the niche you are in you should be getting anywhere from 100 - 500 reactions to your posts (plus shares and comments) for each $5.00 spent. Keep in mind that these numbers will fluctuate depending on your interest selection, ad creatives,call to action and niche among other factors.

PART III

1. Create couple of LLAs with 95% Video Views and choose only the countries that you want to convert (presumably USA). Create 1% LLA, 1-3% LLA, 3-5% LLA and 5-10% LLA.
  2. Create a new campaign with Conversions as your objective.
  3. Now you will need to create multiple adsets within that campaign. In each adset you should select each of the different LLA you have created, as well as the interests that you found during your audience research. Each adset should have 1 interest ONLY. DO NOT mix interests in the beginning, as you are still in the testing phase. With this you will need to test out each LLA and audience interests and see which ones convert best. Also, make sure you select the right conversion type, depending on your needs - purchase, add to carts, leads etc.
  4. Set a daily budget on each of the adsets with one of the following values - $5, $10, $20, $50. The higher you have to spend, the more accurate results you will have.
  5. In the Ad Level you will again select Existing Ad and choose the one that you created in the beginning. This way all the engagement from the first campaign will be transferred to this ad, hence you will have the social proof.
  6. Let the ad sets run for couple of days. Keep in mind that $20 dollars is the lowest amount that can grant you any valuable insight on the audience, even that is low in some scenarios to derive conclusions. During the days keep an eye on the performance on all the adsets. The ones that are under performing should be stopped, while the ones that give great results should be scaled. You can then proceed to combine the good audiences with other interests or expand them with new tests.

This is the briefest form I could give you. Also, this is only one of the MANY methods of how you can do this, but this is useful if you want to create social proof, build initial data for LLA and test different audiences.

6 Likes

I think all of this is good but only if you want social proof or you want to sell something growth in facebook is dead only if you are a pro and know how to not get your account banned or removed as it’s so easy on Facebook to block your account not like on other sm platform or you have enough money to invest on Multilogin

Well, it depends man - there are certainly a lot of problems with Facebook Ad Accounts in the last 6 months, but that is mainly for people who are blackhatting or in the grey zone. If you have a decent product, decent customer support and you deliver what you promise, the chances are high that Facebook will leave you alone.

1 Like

Amazingly helpful, thank you very much! Very excited to try this and see how it goes.

1 Like

Great guide, but how i can do it for instagram growth?
I mean, i want to increase my IG followers with facebook ads.
can you explain??

Awesome guide? How kuch fb pages can bring traffi ?

That is a totally different marketing campaign from this one. I personally have never grown Instagram profile with paid ads. I am certain you can do that, but I am sceptical about the financial efficiency of that method.

1 Like

With this method, next to none. This is useful for creating social proof, nothing else. If you want website traffic, you need to set the objective to traffic and optimize your campaign and post towards that goal.

1 Like

It is possible. I recommend doing broad targeting (1m+ audience), world wide and use your best content to boost. Write in the caption of your video (preferred over photo) something short and sweet and then a CTA a la Go follow @ myaccount. Results are good but be careful as it might lower your organic reach on instagram, see here:

3 Likes

Thank you for guide, i will check it now

Great. So far I have an average cost of 0.0092 usd for every like.

1 Like

Would this be a good strategy?

1. Run a cheap campaign for social proof (like described in the thread)
  2. Use the same post to run a Traffic campaign, feeding in the site pixel
  3. Create a LLA using the pixel and use this LLA to run a Conversion campaign.

You could try that, but you will have to remember to first publish the campaign with a post that has a link and a CTA button, otherwise you won’t be able to reuse it for the traffic campign. Also, make sure to target only the right countries with the traffic campaign and create a LLA in the country that you need.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you. I’ll test this in the next week.

Hey that’s a great share. We’re lucky to have people like you here that give out information like this. Thanks for sharing my friend!

any method for cheapest likes for instagram as well :smiley: ?

1 Like

I definitely Bookmarked this.

What is the cost per like now ?