How can i reach level 2 on the Forum?

And here sell in the forum: D Suicide in broad daylight: D Haha

3 Likes

yea hahah, only today 80% discount on every order

3 Likes

150 (edited) replys to different threads. You are at 236. But not all might be to different threads. You can scrape your replys and delete duplicates. Then you know exactly how many are missing.

2 Likes

Call me crazy, where to i find that? I went to my summary and did not see 236 anywhere there.

2 Likes

150 replies, there’s no way I’ve replied to 250 different topics!

2 Likes

@mastema Sry that was my bad you are right -> 150 replys to different topics. Here is the rule thread User Levels Explained

@Cudi

there you can download them.

3 Likes

Thank you!

13 chars

1 Like

Sorry to point out the obvious, but… Have you provided valuable input to 150 different topics? Or have you spammed multiple topics in quick succession with short responses that parrot others and/or offer zero value (other than to yourself in an attempt to reach Level 2)? If not, then yes, you still have some way to go.

1 Like

Call me crazy but I triple checked and I have more than 170 unique replies and over 200 likes, also match all the other criteria. Still no level 2. How does it work? :frowning_face:

1 Like

@Molishparty I also checked your stats and i agree. But when i remember right it does not switch instant. In case you have reached your likes today i suggest waiting a little bit. Otherwise you can PM adnan.

2 Likes

I hit it yesterday and also lost 5 likes through the night. A couple of days ago I received the “give back” badge for 100 liked post which I hit around 2 weeks ago. Might be something glitchy about my account will message him then! thanks!

2 Likes

In order to become level 2 requires the following:

• Free coffees to all VIP 3 and Leaders
  • 1 year training with a monk to learn the secrets of level 2
  • NASA grade computers to ensure you never miss a post
4 Likes

following the rules

3 Likes

Do you know how long it lasts approximately for the switch to take place? @kripke
The switch from new member to basic user was like almost instantly and it happened automatically. But the switch from basic user to member is glitchy. It has not taken place for me neither.
I did try writing to adnan, but unfortunately I did not receive any answeres yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you create a topic and it’s too good and it gets moved to level 2, can you see your own post (i’m at level 1)?

2 Likes

I dont think you can

1 Like

@Micky when i had the same problem I wrote Adnan. But i leveled up befor he answered. So about one day until the switch took place I would say.

2 Likes

I feel like 'm very close too but nothing has happened yet. Thank god some people are still super supportive and recognizing of good intent and helping effort :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you buddy, your the best. It’s great to know.
You are always helpful and humble. Your personality is much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face::crown:

2 Likes

@Micky GET A ROOM! Just kidding, love you boys <3 Ya’ll MVP’s

1 Like