How to create lots of scrapers quickly :)

No, I use multiple devices to speed it up. I’m more concerned with quality and longevity than time savings since I only need around 75 scraper accounts to run my client accounts. Also I never use a phone number. I create the account with an email, then verify the email. That way IG never asks for a phone number. Out of 50+ accounts that I created with this method, only 3 have been disabled and they’re all over a month old.

1 Like

How do you create so many from only a small amount of devices? Is there a certain app you are using to change Device IDs etc.?

2 Likes

IG doesn’t seem to care about that. But I do power cycle the device after creating each account to ensure I’m getting a new IP address from my mobile carrier.

1 Like

Do you email veirfy via jarvee or manual

Manual. I don’t use JV in the account creation process at all.

Wow, I thought 20 accounts were the max number of accounts you can use one one 4G proxy. Did you group your scraper accounts into several shifts too like this method? [METHOD] How to run up to 20 Instagram accounts on 4g proxy, with shifts

1 Like

Nope. But I have the api limit delays in the advanced profile settings set in such a way that all the scraper accounts won’t be running at the same time

Does each scraper account have different API limit settings? It would be great if you could share your api limits settings here.

1 Like

Agreed, that would be very helpful

1 Like

Here ya go. I cap the 25-45 daily increase at 500

4 Likes

No, they all have the same settings but out of “X” accounts “Y” accounts are set to delayed at any given time do the the API limit delays which keeps all the accounts from being valid at the same time

1 Like

thanks for this!

I tried your method, using JV to create the accounts, and 8/10 accounts went straight to the 24 hour review and I used 4g proxies to create them.

I just saw this, thanks for sharing your delay settings.

Do you have the option Follow suggestions after the account is created checked in the Settings tab of your IG Create accounts tool?

2 Likes

Yes, I did enable that setting

Try it without that setting. Although I doubt it uses too many API calls

Can I get the email creator tool PLEASE? I tried writing my own but selenium keeps giving me this element not found error that I can’t get around

1 Like

If you would like the code for Hostgator mass email creation, please PM me!
Just need to adjust the code so it has comments and remove my personal info from it.
I will send it privately if I deem you are an active member on this forum.

1 Like

just create a catch-all email in cpanel and all emails will come to your primary email. You don’t to create shitload of emails for the same

1 Like

This feature is disabled on Hostgator, which host do you use for this?
Appreciate this tip!