How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In

Hi Ossi,

This happened to me with the same situation, I can’t get my email to go down to submit the form. Could you send me your info so I can provide you with my information.

Thank you!!!

Poor @ossi :smiley:

1 Like

Can i give you my email ?

Edit by @schoko:

Personal Information removed

Personal account w/ photos of me

Other

My account was randomly logged out

I have this problem with my account. I get directed to the Help page and absolutely nothing I try works. I have had it for 2 months now and have left the account alone for a few weeks. Tried again and again and again. None of the solutions work. Are you able to help?

it seems this issue only happens on iphone, :pensive: try using your Android phone and see if you can get to the form and submit it,

you can pm me on mpsocial, i need to know the email associated with the account, and the account type,

please send me the info via pm

yes, you can send me your account info via pm

1 Like

Hi. I keep being redirected to the help page. Is it possible for u to please help me with filling out the form as well?

Yes, just PM me your account email address and the account type (brand or company account/personal account with photos of you/personal account without photos of you). I will submit it.

1 Like

Tysm! Sorry but I’m not sure how to pm on here ?

There you go

1 Like

Thank you so much!

please please help me. I lost my account and was wondering if you could fill it out for me because it won’t work for me.

Edit by @schoko

Removed Personal information/EMail

PLEASE get back to me i need my account back I would appreciate it so so much.

Yes, I can submit the form on your behalf. Please send the account email and the account type via PM, don’t write them on this thread.

Hi! Thank you so much for getting back to me. Ive already sent them my email and they sent me the automatic reply where I send a picture of me with a code. It’s been a day and they still have not gotten back to me. How much longer will I have to wait and what is the next step? Thank you so much.

-Genevieve Seiden

Also it will not let me pm you so I can give you my username:( what should I do

Anywhere from 48hrs to 2+ weeks currently

Hi Ossi. Please help me. My account got deactivated two days ago and it says that my username does not exist when I try to log back in. I did not deactivate it myself nor did I go against the guidelines. Can you fill the form in for me please? Also how can I PM you (I’m new to mpsocial)?
Thank you!!

Hi, I’m not getting the form, please help

Hi please help me get to the form page on insta

My phone is dead currently. I will submit it as soon as I can.

See this schoko’s post: