[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

If the device you used has been changed or stolen what do you do

My client got the same reply 10 days ago and responded their email. Still, there is not any solution.

Is there any update with your situation?

Thank you!

Interesting I cannot get an email from them.

I’m really desperate… anyone found a solution?

just make new acc is solution.
Or invest your time and money to Tiktok.

nothing new really. Every single time I tried, they emailed me something like “You just confirmed the identification. Please logout from all devices and use the link below to recover your account…” When clicked on the link it directed me to a password reset page. After I change it the same page occured.

They really don’t know what are they doing. This is one of the biggest companies out there and look at the situations… It is a joke!

4 Likes

Hi! I tried this method but when I was at the “Request Support” page, my keyboard just would not disappear even when I finished typing in my email. This prevents me from clicking the submit button. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

That’s strange. I’ve submitted the form many times and i never have that issue. Does restarting the IG app help? Also can you fill out the “can you share any other info to help us recover your account” field?

1 Like

I tried deleting the APP, then restarting my phone, and then downloading it again but the same thing occurs. I can’t click on the "can you share any other info to help us recover your account” field at all.

1 Like

Is there no “OK” button on your keyboard which can help you go to the next field?
Anyway, I can submit the form on your behalf if you want. Just PM me your account email and the account type (business/personal without photos of you/personal with photos of you).

1 Like

Thank you! It’s okay, I’m worried that if I try to log in from another IP address, Instagram will be concerned again. I sent them an appeal and I took the photo with the code and everything, so I think that should work too, probably. I’m still waiting for a reply from them though. Thanks!

did you figure anything out?

Tried to follow the steps but it’s impossible to request the support because the keyboard is covering the last third of the screen and I can’t make it disappear.

Already tried to delete the app and re install, re started the iPhone but still same issue… it’s literally impossible for me to send this fucking form.

Try an Android phone or even an Emulator :slight_smile:

What happens if you tap on the Weiter button? I don’t think it will work if you use an android phone or an emulator, because IG only shows the form on the phone that you frequently used to log in to the account.

Unfortunately nothing… there is really no way to do anything. Wasted yesterday like an hour trying to find somehow a solution but impossible.

As soon as you tap the text field to write your mail address it’s over. Only thing which helps is to go back to the login page and than click again “need more help” but than of course you’ve to start over and than you face the same issue.

In that case, tough luck as this is a known bug with the iPhone app - already had like 6 customers tell me they can not progress because of the same issue.

I have the EXACT same problem. It is an insane loop.

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this? I have been locked out of my account on this endless loop since friday. Do I just have to wait until Instagram decides to unlock itself?

When I try to request supoort my keyboard won’t minimise in order for me to submit the request for help. The Instagram emails and numbers are no longer in use and everytime I change my password/try to login in via mobile, app etc it sends me back to that ‘we need your help to confirm you own this account page’ with a unhelpful link to an FAQ page. If anyone has any tips/suggestions I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Cat x

1 Like

Hi Cat, I’m from Mexico, I have the solution, before u think I’m a frau check my instagram account @encriptokali I can solve your problem, check my featured stories, I have recovered more than 200 accounts.

As a recommendation to everyone, never uninstall the app, because your device will no longer be recognized as a secure device and you will lose the option to send a form request.