"no more results found for follow sources"

So i tried a new method by adding 4 - 5 followings account and it starts working again without issues try it maybe it will work for you guys too!

And also, add alot of sources it’s important that the software always can find users to fit the settings.

Or try to lower the filters dont be too fancy with it.
Let me know if it works guys🙏🏽

And before adding sources.

Do this.

1 Reset phone id’s
2 Clear cookies
Verify account (only use EB all actions!)

And try to run actions.

I remember this awhile back had the same problems, I forgot who it was but for sources try this.
Go to profile of account, cant find sources.

1. input locations, locations usually work and can find sources
  2. try to clone said account. Then delete old version and start with the new cloned one
1 Like

Correct.

Now that you mention it, that was how I solved the problem. The problem occurred when I first started using scraping accounts and I had them scraping too fast. Now that they’ve added new limits to how many api calls you’re allowed, it makes sense why they’re experiencing the problem.

So yes, best solution is to just add more scraper accounts. The ones that are saying no results, allow them to rest for a like 24 hours without any api calls, and they should go back to normal. Might need a longer wait depending how bad you went passed the limit.

1 Like

Anyone with this problem in 2020?? I have over 50 sources with 50-100k followers and it keeps showing “no more results found”?!?
I tried making a clone and nothing. So annoying :frowning:

Your scrapers are most likely getting API Scrape blocks or maybe you’re using very strict filters. You can check the API Scrape blocks by selecting your scraper accounts in Social Profiles tab > Actions on Selected profiles > Export API Scrape blocks.

In my opinion, I think this has to be Jarvee problems rather than IG.
This is because I am using the classic m/s method … which 1 slave account scrape and send the specific followers to the mother account… and the mother account doesn’t have any filter and it’s only following specific followers…guess what … it shows … no more sources but inside the there’s still plenty … all I need to do it to turn off and turn on again and it runs again … and later, it will automatically stop LOL…
not sure what’s going though…

One it try to follow using the specific user it enter “scrape” the profile over again (to check it still exist i guess). so yeah you need scrapers

The solution you are looking for is - Delete 1-5 users from scraped list inside J and turn off and on the tool and It will get back to work.

LoL really a bug?

Yup. In the software with thousand perameters and functions… J holds very good bug-wise.

Tried to delete few sources from main account and it still says “no more sources” even though there are plenty of sources to follow… Is there some better bot for instagram? Jarvee really starts getting on my nerves

Jv is the best out there. Sometimes close the program and a simple restart will do wonders😉

Did you check if your scraper account gets API Scrape Blocks? I’m assuming you’re using Follow followers of target accounts as source which can make your account get API Scrape blocks quite fast. If it gets API Scrape block, cloning the account won’t help. What you can do is add more scraper accounts, also set your main account to do fewer actions more often instead of doing many actions with long wait time before each operation.

I have 2 scrapers and they get delayed quite often. Does it mean that they are dead and I should make a new one? They are not so much of use when they are delayed 90% of active time.

Is there any thread with current settings? The ones from Adi from youtube don’t work anymore for me :confused:

No, it doesn’t mean the accounts are dead. You need to adjust your API errors/API Calls settings in the account’s advanced settings or just uncheck these two options and only check the option “enable API limits”.

You can try these settings on your scraper accounts:

I did that and now they are not delayed. Cool, thanks :slight_smile:
Now I just need to get main accounts to do the actions :smiley:

I have this problem at this moment, has someone been able to request it?

Been having this same issue, id anyone found a fix besides adding extra scraper accs ?

I think adding scrappers will change nothing.
When the follow tool starts, the scraper begins API Calls.
If this scraper reaches api limits before finding users to follow, JV will not switch to another scraper (I don’t know why)
It will switch to “delayed” status and the account using the follow tool will show “no more sources”
Si I guess it is a balance to find between Follow tool filters and Api limits.

1 Like