🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

How often did you write to them? And at which Pace?

every time i try to submit i get this " We cannot review the decision to deactivate your account
The number of reviewers currently available is reduced due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, so we cannot review this decision at this time."

So? Do you actually want your account back? Keep trying. Took me over four months.

Can you share stats like these after January 10th, 2022? It seems like its almost impossible to get unbanned since then

Mr.ivan,
Don’t waste your time and money it’s all scam!

1 Like

Four months to get rid of the error or get your account back? :thinking:

@TechnoBen
You can easily bypass the COVID-19 error message by changing your region.

If you have an issue with this service, please go through the proper channels ( Public Marketplace Shitlist Rules & Regulation - Public Marketplace / Shitlist - MP Social) to make it known :slight_smile:
Though these accusations have existed since day one, and yet here, we still are.
And those will continue to exist, so there is not much point in replying to those.

@ivan1
I checked, and those are the current numbers:
Since Monday, 10th January 2022, 12:00:00 AM (1641772800), we have:

• 66 confirmed unbans.
  • 55 of those are within under a week.
  • 2 in under two weeks
  • 8 in under a month
  • 1 after 40 days

Those 66 appeals make a 7.17% unban rate out of all accounts started since then.
I would say that’s below average and massively compared with 1st October till 1st January, which had a rate of 29.73%, due to someone adding a lot of ‘easy’ accounts.

We also see an influx of accounts getting deleted/the usernames getting reassigned to other people, which is not good news at all.

2 Likes

over 4 months since the time i was banned to get unbanned. I used your service for a month (starting at the “2 month since banned” mark), and it took a month after I stopped using your service to finally get it unbanned using my own method. I did no submit the form you advise people to use.

I get an email asking me to send a code on the piece of paper everytime I fill out the appeal form… on both accounts, not sure what you’re talking about.

In some cases the account gets disabled, and it only requires you to fill out the appeal form one time and the account gets returned after one try. In other instances, you can send multiple appeals and not get any response.

One of my accounts sends me to the appeal form that asks for the country name at the bottom, while the other account sends me to an appeal form that asks for an explanation for appeal at the bottom. Its not the same for every account/ban.

I’ve gotten some accounts back same day, some after 7-14 days, and in some cases months. Theres no secret method to how often you should send them, or what magic thing to say when appealing. Its all a matter of luck at this point.

One of my accounts was stuck on “you need to review this account before you can appeal” for 2 and a half months. I did the data recovery method, and spoke with someone who works there via email. Although they wasn’t able to activate my account, they were able to get them to remove the message about needing to review my account.

1 Like

There are multiple appeal forms. Only one of them requires a mugshot/code. The one I used and was successful with unban is in the app, and asks for a short description of your defense, with no additional email asking for a mugshot… I posted the link above.

That link just says can’t appeal do to covid.

Edit… like i said, there shit is just fucked up. Simple as that. There is no concrete way to get your shit back.

Why the form works on 2 of my accounts, but on the 3rd account it claims not enough workers? So you have enough workers to check two of my accounts, but not the 3rd? Keep in mind, it blocked my 3rd account… but allows me to use that same form/window to send appeals for the other two accounts after it blocked me from the 3rd account. So certain accounts they’re allowing to appeal, others they’re giving that bs message about not enough workers.

There shit is all over the place…

1 Like

Did you try the tip that @schoko mentioned?

1 Like

Hello! Given the recent critiques of the service I have one question?

How can we verify that your workers are doing the unban requests as advertised?

I know there’s been successful unbans, but I want to know how many were submitted, along with their followups so that I know I’m getting what I pay for

We do not share Selfies, which would be the only indicator (and even that wouldn’t be actual proof), as nothing else in the process mentions the Account name.

If you are looking for a more controlled environment, we can connect you with individuals who you can directly work with, but in those cases, it’s up to you and them to make it work, as we are not involved with that.:relaxed:

Sure! Please connect me with these individuals so I can consider my options. I just took this for a spin and unsure if I find this process satisfactory. Thanks

I have problems with recovering my accounts, would there be any additional help, can pay for it.

Hello, does anyone able to contact with Recap Services, I have been running more than 100 accounts with more than 120 days but no result. Trying to contact them twice to know the processing. But I didn’t receive any reply.
In the past, this service is very good as long as help me to unbans some accounts. But now it seems like no information about the service.

1 Like

You can PM me your email and I can check what’s up :slight_smile:

@MrFane All the details are in the first post, let me know if you need anything else!

Update #3 (I think)

4 accounts were running before my sub expired on the 22nd of Feb:

• 1 - 16 days - 17 appeals - still banned
  • 2 - 56 days - 57 appeals - still banned
  • 3 - 60-ish days - 47 appeals - ERROR - account got deleted apparently, no longer can be recovered.
  • 4 - 47 days - 47 appeals - still banned

This is my summary of using the service for 2 months ending my subscription on the 22nd of February.

I decided not to renew as not only did not get any unbans, it got my main unban priority account deleted from Instagram existence. It’s no longer recognised as banned and simply its as if it never existed.

I truly wish this would work, the price is very appealing and the dashboard is very easy to use. If we can get some proof of this working for anyone, I would keep it running…

Is there anyone, who is a customer, who can confirm they got their accounts back in the last 2-3 months?

1 Like

Even if it works for others, it does not mean that it makes sense for you to use. If people add fresh accounts that got banned and those can get unbanned quite easily, the same does not apply to your accounts.

This is an economical decision for you. These are your options:

• Pay someone trustworthy 700-5000$ (depending on what mood Instagram currently is in).
  • Appeal yourself (if you live in a 1st world country that is a no-brainer at 0.7$ for one account).
  • Use a service (0.6-1$ per account per month).
  • Realize that your account is not worth the cost of unbanning.

Depending on what your account got banned for it needs a certain amount of cooldown, before having a chance of getting unbanned. I have seen adult accounts being in the system for a year, but even at such a long timeframe, it is a steal to get a 1.2 million follower account back for 11$ (assuming you have multiple accounts in the system).

As mentioned before, this is a set and forget service. If you are in a hurry or hit F5 all day to check, you should either do appeals yourself or pay someone to do it directly via Instagram. Otherwise, your curiosity and doubts will never be satisfied.

The whole reason why we do not provide detailed logs of what is happening behind the scene is the following: It is useless, can be faked, and just confuses people. I will show you a few scenarios why I believe that is correct:

• Owner of the account does appeals himself but also hired us. Now we need to slow down because the owner is not using the system as intended. If we do not increase the appeal counter (which is just a billing counter), the owner thinks our system does not work, even tho we are putting the work in and are doing our job. We tell people in so many steps, sometimes even per email to stop appealing, they won’t listen sometimes. And we do not want to risk their accounts.
  • Any emails or pictures can be faked. As long as you are not on the receiving end of the email (in this case Instagram/Facebook), you cannot know if an E-Mail is legit or fake. This is why things like SPF and DKIM exist.
  • Sometimes Instagram does not answer E-Mails regarding some accounts. People new to the game would think those accounts are not being appealed, while they are - in the big picture and long term - being processed in the background.
  • Some accounts receive double E-Mails, some receive no emails and some receive only one E-Mail. Is this now two appeals or one appeal, even tho the Instagram Ticket system sees it as the same E-Mail? It is two different conversations but ends up on the same Ticket.
  • Sometimes we submit an account with different regions and different E-Mails just to test if they are in a hard lock, soft lock, or everything works as intended. Are those 3 appeals now or 1?
  • Sometimes the appeal form is down, but we reserved appeal tickets from the past, to even be able to appeal when the form is down. If the form is down for too long, which means we cannot use our ticket reserve, we stop the billing cycles.
  • Sometimes (in the past) you would get an unban message but a reject message plus a new ban within 5 minutes.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Unbanning Instagram accounts is messy. Not even Instagram’s system is working as intended, because they do not really give a shit (like receiving two emails or no email). That is the whole reason this service exists. For 0.7$ per month, someone will take care of your account (if you are not in a hurry). If you are in a hurry, you put all your eggs in one basket.

Regarding your account deletion: Accounts get auto-banned (normally not deleted right away) and once a senior staff member looks over the account, they might delete it. Depending on your violation (adult, copyright, etc.) that can be a possible outcome.

If you think people put so much effort into scamming a few dollars from you, risking their reputation, then maybe this service is not for you.

7 Likes

FLAT OUT FACTS. @HenryCooper is so spot on. I see all these complainers for a service that isn’t that expensive compared with how much it costs to use a portal. Getting accounts back is not a linear process. It’s a shit show for a lack of better words. Don’t blame recap, blame IG. Don’t believe us? Go test the market yourself.

2 Likes