🤖 The party will never end! Jarvee for IG settings April 2020

Thank you for this great guide! im thinking of starting up with Jarvee but recently got a week long action block, is this a wise decision or should i steer clear? (don’t want to get another week/ban)

2 Likes

Tell us the interactions you made and how?

1 Like

Thanks alot for this @Adi_Ankonina the scrapper accounts are critical :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @ossi!
yes you are right, I have a demo tab for my team so from there they duplicate the accounts and add them to the scrapers tag :slight_smile:
recommand to do that as well, save you a lot of time and energy

Hey there :slight_smile:
I would go with IPV6 4g because as I see that all the IPV4 addressed already in used(that’s why we have now the IPV6) , so it sounds to me more “human” use, but I’m not an expert for proxies so it will be better to open a new thread about that :slight_smile:

Hey there SBG!
yes, the 7 days blocks are not cool at all, it’s mostly happened because of the 2 reasons:

1. using the API of your main account
  2. getting temporary blocks consistently and trying to do the action many times without the relogin

I would start after the 7 days block very slow with similar settings to mine ONLY ON THE EB + a scraper and slowly build it up :slight_smile:

Sorry I didn’t get it, what do you mean? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don;t do like and comment for your clients? If you do can you share the safe settings? I’m trying your scrape method right now, it’s 2 am so I think the accounts are sleeping :slight_smile: will let you know how it goes!

1 Like

do i need to check "Do Action only from context?
and contextual action onlywork with EB only? not work with API?

Thank you! Do you know from experience if I get another block it would be 7 days again? I’m trying to find out if my account will have a strike against in/insta watching or wooo it be reset to normal again after the block? Results seem to vary

Thanks

2 Likes

yeah, it’s a great option indeed when you have fewer scrapper accounts than main accounts.

But for your settings, there’s no need to check that option in IG tab since you have a scrapper account that is sending extracted users to main account.

2 Likes

I got blocked again but only on Jarvee, not on my phone. I don’t get it I did everything that’s in your guide and the other video you linked me… maybe is my account? I need help :sob:

2 Likes

Contextual actions also work with API. You must check the option Enable APi full emulation if you want to use API.

This guide has helped me understand how the contextual actions works , you should check it out.

If you are using only the EB and do max 1 relogin per day - it shouldn’t happen again :slight_smile:

Post your settings and will try to help :slight_smile:

Hey there FRAZY :slight_smile:
comments - not my style so much but likes I do with very low settings of 10-20 per day and max 100 per day, similer startgy for the follow/

I don’t use the option of doing it only from context because I want my accounts sources will be the main sources, you can test it out and you can also work with the API yes, I like it more with the EB

On scraper, I’m getting “no more results” even though there should be plenty, after investigating, getting: Please wait a few minutes before you try again. on the browser. (CODE 100 on Jarvee)

Should I lower my scraping settings?

EDIT: restarting Jarvee fixed everything (bare with me I used GMT2 before) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! You are so kind, I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Adi_Ankonina Are you using re-posting tool or did you even try?

1 Like

I have a questions regarding this new “contextual actions” …
When i enable it… i realize my following action is very slow …
does contextual actions included in the total number of follow action?
or it does it’s stuff without showing it… ?

Yes I do reposting on my test accounts like this one - https://www.instagram.com/puppieswish/
or https://www.instagram.com/cbdogs_/

It’s not supposed to do that actually, and it’s supposed to show you that in the total follow actions yes :slight_smile:

Would be interested in your repost method :slight_smile:

1 Like