Using Jarvee to grow LinkedIn accounts

Has anyone had any success using Jarvee to grow their LinkedIn accounts? Either personal or for clients.

I’m aware that there are limits and that purchasing a premium membership is necessary.

Let’s get some chatter going in regards to settings, strategies, sources, etc…

7 Likes

Yeah, I tried, but it is kind of hard to automate big numbers. It is not yet working for me.

1 Like

I’ve tried for linkedin and it’s too hard too scale up in my opinion.
Maybe any success story from MP social member?

What are some of the tools you’ve been using? Maybe we can dive deeper into this as a team and figure out what might and might not work

How have you been using it? Do you mind sharing some settings and strategies?

1 Like

Using connector, message and profile visits tool but just max everything at 60, I would not try to do more each day.

2 Likes

If you decide to use it then start very carefully and slowly

60 each day because of the limits?

were you using this for a premium account or just the free version?

1 Like

can you touch on slow? have you had any experience with this before

For 10 days now i have an account in linkedin that growed in around 100 connections, with only see profiles, follow and like, all with the config of 50 likes/follows/views per day for each one. I’m using premium too, and really thinking of selling this to enterprenuers that asked for me this automation like 6 months ago. For companies i think that using the premium feature + automation can be really worth and we can do a lot of money that way.

9 Likes

have you tested anything higher than these since scaling?

Would you be interested in sharing your settings?

For real i think the max i will do is 100 likes/follows/views a day, cause the secret that i’ve learned from automation with instagram, don’t sell to your client the numbers, sell them the automation, this is the key. here in brazil i don’t know a single site or person that do this linkedin automation, so i will charge it high and give lets say 300 followers by month, without me they will never reach this so, that’s what i’m gonna sell.

And sure i can tell you the setting haha, for real i used the same that is in MP, the difference that i have set to 50 actions by day at max and that’s it.

Slowly and steady we can grow really great =)

5 Likes

I agree, I’ve learned that it is all about the quality of interactions and no longer the quantity!

I don’t use MP so if you could provide screenshots that would be very beneficial for me and anyone else that find this thread :slight_smile:

Have you ran into any temp blocks/bans at all?

1 Like

Oh i’m sorry i forgot to tell that i use the global night mode too, to 02:00 AM to 07:00 AM all the accounts rests.

4 Likes

forgive me but could you edit your post and translate the tabs :joy:

2 Likes

hahahaha sorry :joy::joy:

1 Like

are you using the connector tab or follow tab? Do you know the difference between?

Can’t find much on this throughout the web

1 Like

I use the both, cause i think that’s some people that are not famous we need to connect, but the famous ones we can follow too, and as i understood (i can be wrong here) when we get a connect we can send a message, when we are only following we can’t.

Thanks for all the info you dropped so far, I found it interesting and have also been pondering offering a LinkedIn growth service in my country. Definitely no one doing it at the moment, and LinkedIn seems a lot more clear about their limits and provides some good value for their paid plans.

I was just messing with the likes a bit earlier, and was looking at the possibilities for like sources. I see you can put in your own feed, which is OK I suppose. You can also put in the recent activity feed of someone else, but I was wondering if that person then sees you always visiting their feed all the time, which may be awkward. Or maybe they cant see that, I’m a bit confused on what exactly people see of your automated activity, what tracks you leave.

I was also thinking about trying to use groups and pages as likes sources, not sure if that works, there isn’t a ton of information about this out there. What kind of sources have you been using for the likes?

For the Follow and Connector tab I see that the sources are basically Keyword Search with some options to narrow it down. Do you have any tips on how to get a good FB ratio when running those tools? For testing I am just gonna try ‘Marketing’ and as Location my City, to see how that goes, as I have an marketing profile, obviously lol

I understand that its possible to run DM lead generation campaigns in LinkedIn, but for starters I’d just like to get the grips on the tools and options in MP, grow my account, and if its all good I will look into what value added services I can provide on the platform.

I know some people on this forum are really rocking it with LinkedIn, hope to join them soon :man_student:

6 Likes