Using Jarvee to grow LinkedIn accounts

@donatapioca

Thank you so much for your patience and sharing all these great wealth of knowledge. Will definitely try them out and share progress along the way.

To the OP Caleb, not to be rude but take it easy a bit. I don’t think people would appreciate your barrage of questions asking for value without you returning one, / asking to be spoon fed.

Have a great weekend

2 Likes

Yep, I used to automate Linkedin accounts with jarvee because you can send messages based on triggers. That has an amazing potential in order to create your own sales funnels (as well as Instagram haha).

Just give it a chance, if you are automating IG accounts, you can reuse the proxies :wink:

No ones asking to be spoon fed here. Clearly the conversation above was on the better side if things.

Without me this thread would’ve never been started not to mention I don’t see you bringing any value to this thread yourself. Seems like you came and leeched off this just as much as anyone else.

Nonetheless this thread was intended for anyone to help each other. If I had value to bring to linked in marketing I would’ve posted the thread and info myself.

Find something else to bitch about :slightly_smiling_face: have a dope weekend

3 Likes

The only thing that i do likes for now is the feed, the interesting situation about this is that when i get more connections, i get a feed with more posts and more people, so i see that if i keep making the connection the likes automaticaly will grow in my feed, as long as my connections posts there.

An interesting thing is that in premium you can see people with premium too and the normal ones, without premium u cant, i really dont know how it works without premium because i only tested with it by now.

Groups i really don’t know how to works well, but i already see that some people had problems of block entering in then, they are really specific and normally people read often and see much more all the people that is inside, so maybe it’s a good deal with little low configs.

For follow and Connector i’m using tecnology and innovation to follow, and my profile job is administrator and cuisine chef, so i keep gaining a good amount of people even been only a chef there haha. What is good to do i think by my experience is put the keyword that you see is good for u and your city, if is a small city maybe it’s better to put another bigger one.

DM is a good too, but i think it need to be a pro DM you know? If not, it will look to robot and in linkedin you can’t look like this even a bit in my opinion.

So for me low and smoothly is the key :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Nieco ! When we help each other, it’s good for everybody to make a better work in the future. And don’t worry Caleb was only excited about the knowledge and yhis is great. Keep talking guys and let’s break our heads to do better services :blush:

2 Likes

Great info here as well.

Deciphering the difference pros and cons in terms of using a keyword vs. “Industry” is tough in my opinion. Since there are so many general terms used for both it’s really only worth testing one at a time to determine results!

I have been automating Instagrams for the past year, and 4G proxies have definitely been the way to go with the way their algorithms are initiating blocks on accounts.

Is anyone still using residential or datacenter based proxies for their LinkedIn accounts?

So i’m with this doubt too, what kind of proxies people uses for linkedin? Cause asked for henry’s proxies and they don’t work with proxies for linkedin. And to be safier i prefer to use 4g proxies, but i don’t know who has it for linkedin, if someone know please tell us.

Wait so his WON’T work with LinkedIn? Because they are 4g? That doesn’t make sense :confused: I was looking forward to using his services

I don’t know man i think using linkedin in his proxies it’s not that profit, if you find anyone that do it please call me here.

You can use regular data center proxies for linkedin

7 Likes

@DanielAdmin Hey daniel would love to have a way to be able to check DMs of LinkedIn accounts without having to go into the EB. Any chance of getting this option made available?

No, unfortunately LinkedIn is not like Instagram.

1 Like

It’s not that they don’t work because they are 4G. It’s that they use a firewall or something that allows traffic only to and from Instagram.

1 Like

Cant seem to find out how to include location in sources for LinkedIn. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Go to the follow tool sources tab and you’ll see it.
Not all LI tools have it.

1 Like

https://mpsocial.com/t/my-linkedin-journey-with-mp/73911/5

I made this thread about my journey with LI with MP.

Good luck!

2 Likes

There’s a thread in here with UK proxies. Those are what I use for all my LinkedIn Accounts.

1 Like

Oh man! I think we have to be level 2 to see that haha :frowning:

Here is the post:

Hey guys, I recently made a post about successes I’ve had with other platforms besides IG.

And I talked on a different thread about the success I’ve had with my own LinkedIn account. So, I really wanted to break down how I’m able to have such success with my own LinkedIn and with client LinkedIn accounts using jarvee.

My favorite thing about LinkedIn, is that as long as you pay for Sales Navigator each month, they don’t give you any shit about automation. They just want you to pay them to be able to do a lot of actions.

All of my clients have businesses offering services/clients to other businesses:

My process for any new client is extremely thorough:

Step 1: I get on a call OR have them fill out a form to tell me about their business. We work on figuring out their exact ideal client. Information that ranges from how many people work at the company, what types of companies, company revenue, etc.

Step 2: I do a crap ton of research. I search the internet for these fields and find buzz words, key words, etc. I search through my clients profile, and the profiles of the types of people they want to connect with and learn even more.

Step 3: (Depending on how much client is paying me), I will either optimize their profile for them or give them suggestions on how to improve their profile.
WITHOUT AN OPTIMIZED PROFILE, RESULTS FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR CLIENTS WILL NOT BE AS GOOD.
I optimize things like their profile picture, banner, skills, resume, certifications, titles, etc etc.

Step 4: I add their account to jarvee: I do profile viewer by very specific search that I’ve spent a lot of time working on and then send the viewed profiles to connection tab. I customize all connection requests and make sure connection requests don’t say anything besides generally “Looking forward to connecting on LinkedIn”.

Step 5 and up. Again, depending on client budget. I will set up messages to go to new contacts. Or do things that continue to keep our account connected with the clients like endorsements, Happy Birthday Messages, etc.

Step 6: It’s all about the content from here. Content is key on LinkedIn, because that first message may not close the deal. But if they see content that is above and beyond what else they see on LinkedIn: client results, testimonials, funny client stories, etc. They can be continuously reminded about the client, and a lot will message much later about services and things like that.

Step 7: Depending on client budget once more, I will use a VA to follow up on that first message depending on the message type. Whether positive, negative, or no response. My goal is to get the conversation to schedule a call, interview, etc and get the person I’m connected with to talk to the person whose account I am managing. From there, it’s up the client to close.

Step 8: Client budget depending, I will scrape emails of connected people. And depending on how they responded to our first message, I may shoot them an email. Or, I may group them together and run some Facebook ads with those emails as a target audience. (Imagine the HOLY CRAP moment that people connect with you on LinkedIn, get a message from you, and then see a Facebook ad like “Happy to be featured in X magazine or ranked as 1 of ____ blah blah blah”. Talk about CONVERSIONS.

I’ve made over $50k on my own profile (without the more complicated parts), and made clients plenty more using this method.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will respond as I can! (Currently dealing with all of Instagram’s bull crap)

20 Likes