Step-by-Step Guide to 150k Followers 2020

indeed useful, thanks, please keep us posted

Thank you!! I will def send you my videos

1 Like

over 15.000 followers ppl usually promote there? becaus ei think to get to those numbers is not really complicated

does follow/unfollow still works? i have seen in past easy account lock with this…

in my opinion, its the best way to gain early followers IF you don’t have any larger accounts in the same niche to help it grow.

I did it completely manually with a specific method to make sure I gained the most followers amount of followers in each session. And it worked well for me. Have you used it in the past?

It works just fine if you watch out for limits. You might want to check these posts if you intend to get back to follow/unfollow and like method:

3 Likes

After the first week:
3 posts per day at the same time. what do you think? Followers followed the same curve, negative growth and then positive again.

2 Likes

This is super helpful! Thank you for sharing this. Do you recommend automation for follow unfollow in the beginning stages?

Welcome to the MpSocial,

What do you mean by early stages? do you mean the account is still brand new or the number of followers is low?

‘Early stages’ are just where the followers are low

manual actions will always be preferred by IG, but to save time, I’d recommend automation

do you still promote your store via instagram or do you run other methods of advertisement?

I have it running but I mainly use paid methods now

1 Like

Do you manage to get some sales from Instagram? I’ve been noticing that Instagram’s traffic is way too cold to convert into sales

Actually really helpful, thanks for posting!

Does the app buffer do anything to the health of the account? I want a scheduler but don’t want to lose engagement on my 125k account.

Also I would add this to your post: Only follow people that are in the demographic you want to sell too in the future. This slows things down but makes life better i the long run. You don’t want a 100k account with 80% of the followers being from third world countries. You wont make much money off that account.

If you’re looking for scheduling posts, it’s better to use the Creator Studio made by Facebook. At least it’s their own tool and should cause less harm to your account than any (non)approved app - you will also get access to new features and settings that are not available on your Instagram account as a business profile.

1 Like

Will it hurt engagement at all? Ive heard of a few guys that said it can

Well if Facebook created a dedicated tool about it it should not. Of course no one knows really, we don’t work at Facebook HQ but it’s better to use their tools and any other.

1 Like

yeah thats true. Thanks!